At 1:40 (Transcript Summary)
- We just received some data that shows air filters on houses in Tokyo have seen an increase in radioactive particles compared with two months before.
- It’s not from the initial blasts.
- I think it could be from burning of radioactive debris that is revolatilizing the cesium… Radioactive particles are no longer just on the ground.
- We’re seeing this in air filters that were replaced a month ago… To see that is an indication that the cesium is now airborne again.
h/t Desert Lady, radioactive.eu.com
Published: October 21st, 2011 at 7:15 pm ET
- TV: Over 30 times more radiation got by WIPP filters than gov’t claims? Radiation also released from ‘unfiltered’ vents — Foam used to plug openings is degrading — Filters too radioactive for lab techs to check — No ‘immediate’ danger to public — Rumors of dump getting shut down (VIDEO) March 12, 2014
- Gundersen: Airplane air filters coming back from Australia were contaminated with Fukushima radioactivity in months after 3/11 (VIDEO) September 23, 2012
- Tokyo official blasts parents who want kids to avoid ingesting radioactivity at school: “It is important to share the pain” January 25, 2012
- Gundersen: Clouds of radioactive steam should not be coming from Reactors No. 2 and 3 if in ‘cold shutdown’ (VIDEO, Part II) October 22, 2011
- Researcher: Indoor air filter just north of Tokyo contaminated with 230 picocuries/ft² during September — We’re finding radiation increasing in food chain (VIDEO) December 9, 2011