Nuclear expert: “Water is literally pouring out of the side” of reactor containment (VIDEO)
Fairewinds Calls for the Nuclear Regulatory Commission to Delay Licensing Until Fukushima Lessons Are Evaluated, Fairewinds Associates, April 25, 2011:
- The nuclear industry had a worst case assumption of 1% failed fuel on one reactor…
- We’ve got multi unit sites and 70% failed fuel at 3 reactors at Fukushima…
- The NRC assumed containments would leak at a half a percent a day…
- At Fukushima we have 3 reactor containments leaking at enormously amounts [sic] more than that… at one, water is literally pouring out of the side of it…
- NRC said there was a zero percent probability that a containment will leak. At Fukushima there are three containments leaking.
Fairewinds Calls for the Nuclear Regulatory Commission to Delay Licensing Until Fukushima Lessons Are Evaluated from Fairewinds Associates on Vimeo.
- No. 2 reactor “is not being cooled”… water not getting into core — Containment and reactor do not have integrity, gases being emitted out of top (VIDEO) April 19, 2011
- Nuclear Expert: Periodic nuclear fissions happening in part of No. 1′s reactor core — “Inadvertent criticality” (VIDEO) April 3, 2011
- Nuclear Expert: Spent Fuel Pool No. 4 likely to shatter or collapse onto its side in a M7.0 quake (AUDIO) April 11, 2012
- Smoke/steam pouring out of Reactor Units No. 2, 3, 4 (PHOTOS & VIDEOS) May 11, 2011
- NHK: Tepco can’t find holes at Reactor No. 2 — Nuclear Expert: It’s leaking like a sieve — “No one knows how they’re ever going to remove fuel in my lifetime” — Likely 50, 60, 70 years — Radiation like outer space (VIDEO) April 18, 2012