Nuclear-funded Obama on Nuclear-sponsored Daily Show: Nuclear forgotten as component in energy future — Oil, gas, wind, solar all mentioned… same as at debates (VIDEO)
Presidential Debate, October 16, 2012:
President Barack Obama: We’ve got to control our own energy. Now, not only oil and natural gas, which we’ve been investing in; but also, we’ve got to make sure we’re building the energy source of the future, not just thinking about next year, but ten years from now, 20 years from now. That’s why we’ve invested in solar and wind and biofuels, energy efficient cars.
Daily Show with Jon Stewart, October 18, 2012:
At 10:45 in
President Barack Obama: We need to make sure that we’re developing oil and gas, but also solar and wind.
- Watch: ‘The Daily Show’ debuts cartoon ad by nuclear industry (VIDEO) March 22, 2012
- Watch: Plutonium/MOX fuel ad to air during The Daily Show (VIDEO) June 19, 2013
- The Daily Show gets nuclear “exclusive” — A “phenomenal story” about processing uranium in U.S. — 12-minute extended interview (VIDEO) March 29, 2013
- ‘The Daily Show’ is going nuclear: Nuclear industry will use program for ad campaign that claims to display value of atomic power — Trying to target younger audience -Bloomberg March 20, 2012
- ‘Wind Turbine Syndrome’ gets 4-minute segment on Colbert Report’s post-election day show (VIDEO) November 8, 2012