Interview with Ann Harris
Uploaded by: laborvideo
Upload Date: Sep 13, 2011
Interviewer: What happens is workers who do speak out go through hell, they’re attacked…
Ann Harris, former Watts Bar nuclear plant employee: A Living Hell. I was asked to leave my church.
Harris: I was asked to leave my church because people that worked at TVA [Tennessee Valley Authority] — just being seen talking to me… could cost people their jobs. That’s the kind of harassment that you can expect.
Watch the full interview here
Published: October 3rd, 2012 at 10:58 am ET
- CBS: Whistleblower says “the books are being cooked” — “You can see a Fukushima happening here in the U.S.” — “They wired my car for firebombing” (VIDEO) July 19, 2011
- “Caldrons of hell” created at Fukushima, says energy company official; Disaster is recurring each day at plant — Japan Nuclear Expert: We have a crisis “of a severity that can’t be imagined anywhere else”; People have been abandoned and “thrown away” (VIDEO) May 4, 2015
- Doctors: “Very unusual” infections being reported around massive gas blowout in LA… “If you’re able to leave do it now, I’m telling you it’s really critical” — Official: Toxic plume is spreading far away, it’s a national disaster — TV: “We’re a living science experiment” (VIDEO) January 5, 2016
- Fukushima Video: “Our hometown became Chernobyl” — Nuke worker: “I’ve finally understood you… Mom, you’re right! Tepco got to hell!” February 1, 2013
- Nuclear materials expert: Los Alamos lab is potentially vulnerable to this wildfire — “Just hope to hell that the wind blows in the right direction” June 29, 2011