Interview with Ann Harris
Uploaded by: laborvideo
Upload Date: Sep 13, 2011
Interviewer: What happens is workers who do speak out go through hell, they’re attacked…
Ann Harris, former Watts Bar nuclear plant employee: A Living Hell. I was asked to leave my church.
Harris: I was asked to leave my church because people that worked at TVA [Tennessee Valley Authority] — just being seen talking to me… could cost people their jobs. That’s the kind of harassment that you can expect.
Watch the full interview here
Published: October 3rd, 2012 at 10:58 am ET
- CBS: Whistleblower says “the books are being cooked” — “You can see a Fukushima happening here in the U.S.” — “They wired my car for firebombing” (VIDEO) July 19, 2011
- Nuclear materials expert: Los Alamos lab is potentially vulnerable to this wildfire — “Just hope to hell that the wind blows in the right direction” June 29, 2011
- CBS: Nuclear workers “terrified to come forward” — Whistleblower won’t appear on TV fearing retaliation by NRC (VIDEO) July 20, 2011
- Commentator: Me and my wife’s decision to leave Japan (VIDEO) July 10, 2012
- FBI Whistleblower Releases Unauthorized Memoir — “They have individuals on their payroll on almost every nuclear facility in the United States” (VIDEO) May 8, 2012