Koichi Oyama, Minamisoma City Council, July 14, 2014 — Translated by Dissensus Japan, July 20, 2014: I had to question the wording of this NHK report, [claiming] contamination of rice planted in 2013 is obviously not of the accident in 2011. Moreover, it concluded definitively that it was radiation spewing from Unit 3 during demolition work [...] The NHK report didn’t give either details on the detected radioactive materials or microgram. Neither did it mention the ‘black thingy‘, which turned out to be bioaccumulation, or radioactive bird droppings. [...] Radioactivity has been dispersed not only over the monitored rice paddy 23km away from the accident site but everywhere. Death ashes obviously fell across the cities and roads, which keep being disturbed by the traffic. Mass media brainwashing. [...] NHK ducked the issue by asserting that ‘one of the causes’ is the demolition operation. [...] NHK just made the whole story that the detected contamination was due to the demolition work and avoided the pollution dispersion issue. We call it information manipulation.
More from Oyama’s July 14 report: “Death ashes are even attaching to the clothes.”
Oyama’s July 20 report, translated by Google: “Cesium hot particles are suspended in Minamisoma… This is, cesium hot particle. Exactly definitely” -Nishio Sensei, July 12 lecture… Radioactive contamination in clothing does not fall, no matter how many times you wash… It is also detected from hair.
Chris Harris, former licensed Senior Reactor Operator & engineer, July 17, 2014 (at 28:15 in):
- Harris: Something that they did… caused a huge spray of cesium that traveled over 50 kilometers away… This was evident through a spike in cesium that they had found — of course if you have cesium, well then you obviously have other types of ….
- Host: Plutonium, americium — everything.
- Harris: Yeah.
July 17: Study: Multiple radioactive surges detected far from Fukushima — Over 10,000X usual levels onsite — Mayor: Gov’t knew, but never told us — Worst may be yet to come… ‘much broader’ contamination? CBS: “Many miles away… spike in cesium detected this week”
Published: July 21st, 2014 at 12:10 am ET
- Nuclear Engineer: “Very huge catastrophe” for melted fuel to burn into ground — Radioactive material “will go all around the world” once in underground water — Chernobyl made cement barrier below reactor, #Fukushima did not (VIDEO) February 1, 2014
- Japan TV: Gov’t officials discover nuclear material flowing into ground at Fukushima; Releases thought to be ongoing for months — Expert: “No end” to problems with radioactive waste at plant; Public does not trust what they are being told (VIDEO) June 6, 2014
- ‘Immediate Release’: 1,400 Bq/m³ of radioactive cesium in ocean off Fukushima Daiichi — Highest reading to date, had not been detected previously at location — “Suggests that toxic water leaks at plant have not been contained” (PHOTO) October 10, 2013
- Nuclear Engineer: Even worse news at Fukushima plant — Radioactive water has formed pathway and is flowing straight into Pacific Ocean (AUDIO) January 31, 2014
- Nuclear Expert: We should be very worried about ongoing catastrophe at Fukushima… “Complete failure” of ice wall built to contain extremely radioactive water… Plutonium is flowing into Pacific, will for many years to come — Strontium in ocean hits record level, huge increase reported since April (VIDEO) July 20, 2015