Title: Spud talks w/Joe Harrison about the sinkhole
Source: WWL AM 870
Date: February 14, 2013
At 5:15 in
Host: Now all of a sudden all these different chemical compounds are coming out? [...]
Louisiana State Representative Joe Harrison: That’s part of what we’re dealing with right now is the unknown.
We’ve been told it could be leaching from actually below the cavern itself or from surrounding caverns that are in that area.
Again Spud, it’s the unknown and that what these people that have homes there are suffering through this.
Published: February 19th, 2013 at 11:30 am ET
- Official: All of these chemicals are coming out of ground by Louisiana sinkhole — Actually the chemical compounds are mixing together… some still not identified (AUDIO) February 19, 2013
- Official: Louisiana sinkhole going to be in record books — The scientists are really baffled (AUDIO) February 19, 2013
- Louisiana Sinkhole Briefing: Essentially, the earth is fractured from the salt cavern all the way to surface — Crude oil coming up through fracture zone (VIDEO) October 26, 2012
- “Domino Effect” below giant sinkhole? Officials concerned about stability of rest of salt dome — Failed cavern may affect other caverns January 20, 2013
- Sinkhole Experts: “We’ve got to look at all caverns in the area folks” — “We don’t know what effect collapse had on caverns close to it” — “We know there’s concern, it’s been on the blogs…” (VIDEO) December 19, 2012