[Headline:] People in Tokyo, the black substance is here!
Please, people who live around, look at that!
It’s on the roof, on the asphalt, on concrete… Everywhere on all surfaces.
“Almost every part where is black”.
“Those black substances have fallen away and because of the rain water it accumulates underfoot”.
“I think 1 micro is almost 100000 becquerels～, 1 second α,β,γ Ray 100 needles～”.
“Never touch them with naked hands”.
_____________My mobile phone_________________
[...Videos coming soon...]
Research of Black Substance in Tokyo
(Cyanobacteria = Blue Algae)
Blue algae at Sano SA
Blue algae at Shinozaki Garden in Edogawa District
Blue algae in front of National Printing Bureau in Kita District
Blue algae at Asukayama Garden
Blue algae at Kita District disaster control center
Blue algae in front of National Printing Bureau Tokyo Hospital
Blue algae at off-street in Kita District
Blue algae at Sengoku Station
[To view the following videos, please use the links. Page load times were too long when all 15+ videos are embedded here.]
Blue algae at Tokyo University (Festival of May)
Blue algae at The University of Tokyo Hospital
Blue algae at Mukôgaoka in Bunkyo District
Blue algae at Tenshudai(base of keep) of Imperial Palace
Blue algae near to the music hall of Imperial Palace
Blue algae at the north side of Tenshudai (base of keep) of Imperial Palace
Blue algae at Imperial Palace the difference between stones of stonewalling
Blue algae at Inui Gate of Imperial Palace
Blue algae at Kitanomaru Garden
Bule algae at Arts & Craft museum in Kitanomaru Garden
Published: June 24th, 2012 at 3:25 pm ET
- Japan Official: No need to evacuate people in city of 400,000 near Tokyo — Anonymous Local Official: “The numbers we found last week were way above what we could imagine” October 24, 2011
- Local Tokyo official says “It became clear that radiation came further south than we thought, all the way to Tokyo”… while at nursery school with kids rolling in dirt and tasting it (AUDIO) November 13, 2011
- Gov’t: Radioactive black powder near Tokyo is ok, doesn’t need decontamination November 17, 2012
- TV: Tokyo is very contaminated from Fukushima disaster — Many people have left already (VIDEO) March 17, 2013
- Nuclear Expert: Tokyo radiation data “terrifying” after Fukushima meltdowns — US knew city was in jeopardy since beginning and didn’t warn people (VIDEO) May 12, 2012