Dr. Junro FUSE, Internist and head of Kosugi Medical Clinic near Tokyo, Japan (in Japanese with English interpretation)
According to the numbers released by [Japan Gov't] the amounts in a town called Nihonmatsu… are 300,000 becquerels per square meter.
Never the less this has not designated as evacuation site.
The current measurements of the soil there are showing 12 mega [million] becquerels per square meter.
But what’s happening is the people are just carrying out their lives as normal.
This is one piece of evidence showing how the government is under-measuring the radiation.
This fact has not been reported by the Japanese mass media.
Published: May 7th, 2012 at 3:13 pm ET
- Japan Physician: Radiation level was 100 times higher in Fukushima than gov’t reported 50 days after 3/11 — Geiger counter ‘off the scale’ at train station 60km from plant — Blatant concealment of data (VIDEO) October 12, 2013
- Tears During UN Presentation: Children trapped in high radiation areas after Fukushima disaster — Living and going to school with radiation levels of Chernobyl’s mandatory evacuation zone (VIDEO) January 26, 2013
- NHK: Kindergarten outside evacuation zone closed because of Fukushima radiation threat — “No one can deny the reality” (VIDEO) October 24, 2012
- Japan Times: Over 150 dolphins wash ashore at multiple locations — 50 miles from Fukushima border — Could be largest mass stranding ever reported in nation’s history — Govt’ Expert: “The dolphins may have had psychological problems… We don’t see any immediate signs of cancer” (VIDEO) April 11, 2015
- Residents fear radiation levels higher than reported; Questions about how gov’t is doing measurements — “Anger is barely suppressed” June 1, 2011