The density of Pu-238 and Pu-239+240 are supposed to originate from the accident this time for the following reason.
- Pu-238 which had not been detected at the offshore of the power plant was detected this time.
- The densities of Pu-239+240 is higher than that of the range of past measurement values in the sea area near 1F and 2F.
Published: April 15th, 2013 at 9:38 am ET
- Study: High plutonium-241 activity detected over 30 kilometers from Fukushima plant — Additional research suggests “long-distance transport” of plutonium October 8, 2013
- Unpublished Data: Plutonium levels ‘slightly elevated’ in Pacific after Fukushima — Scientist: It’s ‘most likely’ flowing from plant into ocean — 2.5 trillion Bq of plutonium released to air in four days after 3/11, almost all blown out to sea (AUDIO) November 26, 2013
- Americium-241 and Plutonium detected in ALL soil samples off Fukushima coast — Tepco says NOT caused by meltdowns November 16, 2011
- Fukushima Unit 3 steaming again, third time in a week — Asahi: High radiation levels detected near where it was observed — Tepco does not know where it’s coming from (PHOTOS) July 24, 2013
- Documentary: Plutonium detected “all around” mountain in town 20 kilometers from Fukushima plant — “Everyone knows that… We use the water that comes from those mountains” (VIDEO) October 16, 2013