Published: August 19th, 2014 at 2:59 am ET

Dr. Jacques Repussard, Director General of France’s Institute for Radiological Protection and Nuclear Safety (IRSN), May 15, 2014 (emphasis added): To deal with the remaining issue of the contaminated water [Tepco should] limit, or even finalize, the underground leak into the sea of heavily contaminated water. >> Watch the interview here

Tim Deere-Jones, UK-based marine radioactivity consultant (pdf), ‘Fukushima Marine Radioactivity Issues‘, August 2013: The current operating marine environmental monitoring regimes in the relevant sea area are focusing on a very small number of radionuclides, principally caesium, iodine and strontium. These represent less than 10% of the total inventory of nuclides… I can see no justification for refusing to investigate the concentrations of approximately 90% of the radioactive material (all of which are capable of contaminating environmental media and delivering doses of radioactivity to wildlife and human populations)… there can be little doubt that a range of other isotopes including actinides/alpha emitters (probably 4 or 5 isotopes of plutonium, 3 of Uranium, and also Americium and Curium) will also have been released and entered into the marine environment.

Interview with Dr. Gordon Edwards, court-certified nuclear expert, Crystal Kids Radio, Aug. 8, 2014 (at 50:00 in): They have to pump about 400 tons of water [every day] down into the cores of those reactors… They’re going to have to do this for at least 7 or 8 years, maybe longer, maybe 10 years… It can’t be dumped into the ocean, it’s completely unsafe… It’s impossible for them to remove all those hundreds of radioactive materials.

Yet Japan’s Yomuri Shimbun has recently claimed: “Groundwater… is contaminated with radioactive substances released into the air from the plant at the time of the nuclear crisis.”

And according to Tepco: “400 tons of… ‘lightly’ contaminated water leaks into the sea every day.” Which gets repeated by major news outlets like the Japan Times: “400 tons of lightly contaminated water… seeps daily into the Pacific.”

Full interview with Dr. Edwards here

Published: August 19th, 2014 at 2:59 am ET

1. TV: Hundreds of tons of water in contact with melted nuclear fuel have now flooded basements at Fukushima plant — Nearly 10 Trillion Bq of Cesium — Concentration of strontium-90 and other radioactive materials not reported (VIDEO) April 14, 2014
  2. TV: “Radioactive cover-up” at Fukushima — Experts believe “other sources of contamination” are flowing into ocean — Emergency hearing with plant officials — “TEPCO decided long ago there was no need to monitor” the water with high-level radioactive materials (VIDEO) March 1, 2015
  3. TV: “Barrier is not holding” at Fukushima plant — All efforts have failed to stop very high levels of radioactive materials flowing into ocean — Officials: More water’s coming in than we were pumping out — Workers now trying to prevent overflow (VIDEO) November 19, 2014
  4. Report: Massive release of Fukushima radioactive waste being planned — Gov’t Official: I was overwhelmed by amount of contaminated water from reactors, we must dump it into ocean — Experts: Much of melted nuclear fuel is now particles which are inside the water (VIDEO) December 15, 2014
  5. Officials: Buildings sinking next to Fukushima reactors — Experts: We know structures decaying, getting more unstable — ‘Plant deterioration investigation’ underway — Molten fuel thought to be eating away structural materials (VIDEO) July 29, 2015

187 comments to Experts: Plutonium and uranium flow into ocean from Fukushima — “Heavily contaminated” water is leaking out of plant — Melted fuel releasing hundreds of different radioactive materials — Officials refuse to investigate 90% of these (VIDEO)

• WindorSolarPlease

Quote: Officials refuse to investigate 90% of the radionuclides

They all know what they will find, and it's not good.

When things shatter..You can't put it back together again.

Just like you can't put this world back together again, when it's been horribly damaged.

• bluetick

good news is mother nature deals in millions of years as a short time period.. once we are all deformed and dead she will repair all the damage and welcome new life forms..

• Now they're arguing over who gets to put their name on the safety guarantee:

5:51 pm JST
      Aug 19, 2014 ENERGY
      Tokyo Weighs Written Guarantee of Nuclear-Plant Safety

"As Japan Real Time has reported, it is unclear who in Japan has final authority to declare the reactors ready to go. Shunichi Tanaka, chairman of the Nuclear Regulation Authority, has said that the regulator’s job is to check compliance with the regulations and that there is no such thing as complete safety."

"Hiromitsu Ino, an emeritus professor at Tokyo University and expert on reactor materials who has been critical of Japan’s safety standards, said he didn’t agree with the idea of a safety guarantee from the top.

“This is not right. Residents have to decide on their own whether they want nuclear power or not,” said Mr. Ino."

• They plan to suck up any missing micrograms of missing fuel with pixie straws stuck in the ocean, and then have homeless people store that 'miniscule' amount in shopping cart containers that they can push around Tokyo, in order to 'dilute' the radiation.

The free drinking water will be distributed to anyone who wants it, with a flyer explaining how the radioactive water will only increase health and vitality; (hormesis theory)

(sarc)

• dharmasyd dharmasyd

It is so insane that I give thanks I am in my 80s; I've already lived my life. I still do what I can to help raise awareness for others. But for myself, I've mostly quit being very careful. So I eat what I want: salmon, tuna. At my age I'll be lucky to die soon anyway.

• monster

Make no mistake the officials have investigated it, them not informing the public of their finds is what's unbelievable.

• cedar cedar

It can't be reported, there would be mass panic.

• Seems like there will be panic either way. They actually could report it and say, This is how we screwed up, and now we urge every person on the planet to help us fight to shut down all NPP's as a first step towards mitigation.

Stay grounded people…it will help the people you love during times of panic and fear, once they realize it's the reality they now live in.

• We Not They Finally

Well, unfortunately, "they" could well create panic about something else to avert panic over THIS. This is escalating deterioration which cannot be fixed. So people will be given more immediate concerns to panic over — something they think they can at least survive or out-run or escape, and fight madly to keep.

I don't know exactly what's coming. I just sort of feel some dread over whatever it might be.

• DUDe DisasterInterpretationDissorder

LastChants Teri -in NE WA
          August 19, 2014 at 1:51 pm · Reply

""Seems like there will be panic either way. They actually could report it and say, This is how we screwed up, and now we urge every person on the planet to help us fight to shut down all NPP's as a first step towards mitigation.""

——–
          Yes but but.. That would have created a mass panic for the nuclear weapons pusherman and their stockholders behind the scene…and those that make a nice bonus from the subsidies the nuke industry gets/needs from taxmoney..to be able to operate and create bombs..and safety illusions..and sell it..

besides..the queen is at age..carefull with her greedy heart please..

Population first is a very selfish thing to say LOL

• Dr. Anne Lee Tomlinson Maziar VanneV

Actually, a lot of the articles on enenews.com do wind up on the msm very briefly. People do the best they can. Most do not have enough money to move or make changes and simply try to exist day by day. We see people on this website all the time who are still in denial. After denial comes acceptance. People won't do much if they are not hungry. By the time someone is dying of cancer or if someone has a horrible virus or a heart attack, people become resigned.

I don't think there will ever be a panic, at least that is what I read, until the world is at end. Doesn't T.S. Eliot say something like that the earth will end in a whimper.

• Dr. Anne Lee Tomlinson Maziar VanneV

“…This is the way the world ends

Not with a bang but a whimper….”
          For a literary portrayal of a starving nation , read:
          Child 44 (The Child 44 Trilogy) Paperback – December 13, 2011
          by Tom Rob Smith (Author)

Comment of reviewer; “…After a chilling prologue in the famine-devastated Ukraine of the 1930s (a famine engineered by Stalin, it must be noted)…”

Yes, atrocities will occur, but not everyone will commit them. And the end is the end. When I was dying of cancer in 1989, I didn't mind that I was dying because I didn't feel well at all and once I had cancer I thought it was a death sentence. But my children wanted me to live, so I experimented with diet (after chemo and surgery) and the experiment worked. Now that I am older, they are reconciled with the idea of me dying.

• VanneV

If you had to do it over again, would you still do chemo and radiation?

• Dr. Anne Lee Tomlinson Maziar VanneV

I didn't do radiation. I was stage 4 anyway. I had two palpable lumps in one breast, and my uterus was at a 6 month size pregnancy, so I wasn't even advised to do radiation. But I would have turned radiation down. I wouldn't advise radiation to anyone. My physicians did all think I would die. My white blood count was so low, my oncologist didn't even want to do chemo. But I went for a second opinion after my lymph dissection (during which my uterus was hemorrhaging), and had shrunk my uterus to a 3 month size pregnancy in 1 or 2 weeks with my diet, the physician was at a university hospital, and they followed his protocol. I never have had to have a hysterectomy or the lymph sampling in my abdomen that they had wanted originally to perform. I had been on a estrogen reducing diet for at least a year before I even went to the doctor, so I knew how to do it. The diet was extremely strict, but I felt great and had no other health problems and kept most of my long hair through the chemo, and my white blood count never went as low as those who started out much higher at the beginning of chemo. I also make chaste berry tea for progesterone to counter the huge amounts of estrogen in my system. My cancer was estrogen sensitive. I made up my own diet and my supplements and herbal teas. But one thing my doctor helped me with. I asked him how long I needed to stay on my diet, and he said: the rest of my life.

• Dr. Anne Lee Tomlinson Maziar VanneV

I was on tamoxifen for about 6 months. When I found out it was an estrogen agonist, I quit. My oncologist was upset, but I was right. I had also told him that I was sprouting and eating food with high amounts of B-17, they then did trials on other patients. He told me that I was written up in the journals. I never really told anyone all I did with diet, etc., before I posted it on this website.

• Dr. Anne Lee Tomlinson Maziar VanneV

I chose the chemo because my cancer was pre-menopausal and back in 1989, chemo was helpful to that category, so yes, I would do the chemo, because it did work. I think they do everything differently now. I not sure what the chemo drugs were then, or if they use the same ones now. Mine was 6 treatments a week apart at the doctor's office. Each treatment took about 1 or 2 hours. I told my oncologist that I was taking clay the minute I got home, and he said that was all right. I also took all my vitamins and supplements all through the period of chemo. The millet has a lot of tryptophan, so I felt really great. And I only had 2 tablespoons of flax seeds which I ground up every day, so I had very little fat in my diet, which was a theory then. Also Dr. Budwig (I read about it in a book) advised eating flax seeds and sitting in the sun. I was strictly vegan though.

• Dr. Anne Lee Tomlinson Maziar VanneV

The millet is alkaline and so are the sprouted green peas.

• clamshellernh clamshellernh

Maybe it will be reported when the big company's can make a buck from it ..they are working on it now ..rule the masses thru fear ..IMHO

• HoTaters HoTaters

What kind of crazy, nonsensical thinking would cause any "official" with TEPCO to state the water getting out of the plant daily (400 tons of it) is "lightly contaminated" ????

Seeps ????

• bf9 bf9

"Suspected" to be in the ground, flooding the ocean with all the isotopes that come with a meltdown.

Seems like we have been right all along.

• dunkilo

PHEWWWWEEEEE I smell something nasty!Its death and suffering!
    Seeping ?More like gushing…overflowing…Like the diseases released by these nuke-pus-pumping death machines
    Ticks in DC are busy..counting $ and doing NOTHING!!
    Wonder how many lawyers are licking their chops?

• dunkilo

I'm rooting for a Carrington event!:)

• Super Solar Storm To Hit Earth – 'Carrington Effect'; 400 Nuke Plants Will Melt Down/Explode; via @AGreenRoad

• We Not They Finally

"Rooting for a Carrington event" is just saying that you just want it over quickly rather than with prolonged and dreadful suffering. I can relate to people feeling that way…. sort of. I just shudder about heading in that direction. I want everyone to have their best chance, not to be written off, HOWEVER dire the scene. We cannot know for others what they are here on Earth to be, to do, to learn. Material life is not everything. Still it's daunting. It's terrible that anyone feels that they have to feel that way.

• EKO K£AP$€

Well I'm researching biological nano-weapons at the moment. Some fascinating things being done in this field. Especially in Russia.

Manufacturing illness that can be switched on and off.

What a world GOD reveals to me.

Banned by international convention, but hey its never worried them before, they all do it. Part of being a corporation.

we've all been awaiting the unveiling of Dolly the human.

• I'm rooting for We All get the rad word out.

Fukushima Business Cards 4 U! And everyone else, too!

These nifty cards are easy to print and pass out.
    Or leave randomly, where ever you please. Distribute liberally!!

Other easy resources for you

• obewanspeaks obewanspeaks

I am thinking we should just launch it all..get it over…since it (what human intellectual insanity has created) all sucks!

• you must have or know no children . . . oh wise one

• Johnny Blade Johnny Blade

Wow,I slept longer than I expected or could afford to today and woke up to this interesting thread filled with posts from friends expressing the very same thoughts & arguments in the case of obewan & chemfoods response for starters! Somehow both are right re;"M.A.D."[?]! Yes,I'm ashamed of & appalled at myself for having wondered if the situation calls for "unleashing the entire arsenal of nuclear weapons as an act of mercy" to spare the suffering underway & that which is poised to lead us into horrors unlike anything we've seen to date & which makes being vaporized & on our way to the Afterlife en mass as opposed to having to endure watching loved ones & everyone else slowly,painfully rot & die while we await our own turns??! Then there's my children who're in their 20's now but still think of them as our babies especially when it comes to the threat of any harm,suffering befalling them & not having the right to live long,healthy lives and/or have kids of their own someday in a world they shouldn't have to feel guilty for bringing them into[?]! If they don't have at least a chance of a less than horrifying future then I'd opt for the scenario that doesn't include the possibility of living to watch them die in a painful,scary,lingering way I suppose…Also saw MM's posts & gather she's referring to moving to S.America[?] I've been daydreaming of Belize lately after seeing posts & pics of Pacbitun Farm but so much to do for there to be a chance of it…

• Johnny Blade Johnny Blade

The money-mad,elite,jet-set,nuke-pukes seem to have forgotten that once their ancient,flawed infrastructure of NPP's began showing their age & going belly-up with Fukushima-class disasters underway in some places & overdue at all the others,their Scrooge McDuck-style vaults filled with money will be worth nothing more than kindling for building fires of radioactive wood to keep warm & cook radioactive food & provide light to see their tumors & skin sloughing off the rancid remains of their bodies & those they might have in their stew pots with no more Grey Poupon to mask the taste of their family members & stray pets who fall victim to their coveted,crap,untamed,un-containable nuclear,so-called "technology". If that's what TPTB were shooting for,then they've provided the only example of "success" the nuke cartel & their genius pukes can cite as their (only)"accomplishment"??!! CONGRATULATIONS ASSHOLES!! YOU'VE DESTROYED EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE SOULS,SPIRITS,HOPE & LOVE IN THIS WORLD!(because your kind isn't capable of love or passion or ANYTHING that can't be bought!) There's already enough of us to do some serious damage with just pitchforks & torches & ENEnews! Certain bastards might get to meet some of us one day after they see the sparks & flame & slag from the cutting torches finish burning through the steel blast doors of elite bunkers!Then it will be YOU rich fucking(nuke-puke) mummies "on the menu"! :(

• We Not They Finally

Does your revenge scenario for the "nuke-pukes" actually help you? I relate to the rage big-time, but I'm unclear that the revenge rants actually HELP us. It just drains away the human spirit. IMHO.

• CodeShutdown CodeShutdown

a healthy and properly functioning immune system would engulf the errant pathogens and "cancer"….using killer T cells, helper T cells, B lymphocytes etc. Only this way will the patient survive. Passivity in a body or civilization leads quickly to death and destruction. Intelligent pro active behavior of the public has been suppressed and "peace at all cost" is ridiculous. There is no peace when the public passively allows killers to destroy the planet using tax dollars.

• CodeShutdown CodeShutdown

is that your peace? Whats the difference between radioactive fire or seeing people/animals burn in a barn on fire? Would you not take an axe and tear down the wall, and cast the pyromaniac to the ground? No, you MUST not even THINK of such VIOLENCE! Just watch, passively….maybe collect some signatures…run and find that peace ribbon. I like the blue one, you can wear the pink

• Tung Jen Tung Jen

Just trying to catch up on some reading when I got your mention of Belize, Johnny Blade. There is room here on the farm and we could sure use some help… lots of beautiful land for sale around the farm…. a great place to imagine a different paradigm

• tinfoiled tinfoiled

The Punk band D.O.A said it best….

WW III, WW III, WW III, don't you bloody see? WW III
      It doesn't matter what you say, you won't make it no bleedin way
      You haven't got any choice, you really haven't got any voice
      Preventive measures have been taken, it'll really help against
      nuclear rapin
      No streets, no people, left on the land, the policy ran out on our
      plan
      That's right…
      World war, lotsa fun
      People in a panic, on the run
      World war, lotsa fun
      White House is aimin the gun
      World war, lotsa fun
      People in a panic on the run
      World war, lotsa fun
      The kremlin's aimin the gun
      We're pawns in the middle, sittin ducks with no acquittal
      They're gonna make us fight, protectin oil is our right
      Unlock them now on the flag deck, Soviet bombers you're gonna net
      It's breakin up the Richter scale, bombs away, they're gonna sail
      No human lives stand in the way, cause we're on our way to a new
      clear day
      That's right…
      CHORUS
      I really don't want to die, World War III
      With A-bombs droppin from the sky, World War III
      Don't give me your reasons why, World War III
      Just know I don't wanna die, World War III
      Give'em any chance they're gonna take it, give'em any rules they're
      gonna
      break it
      It really ain't no riddle, I just know it ain't gonna be little
      We haven't got a clue on what we're gonna do
      So we're just pawns in the middle, sittin ducks with no acquittal
      End up dead, end up dead,…

• tinfoiled tinfoiled

…end up dead
        End up dead, end up dead
        World War III, World War III, World War III, World War III
        Give'em any chance they're gonna take it, give'em any rules they're
        break it
        It doesn't matter what flag you hoist, you really haven't got any
        choice
        No human lives stand in the way, cause we're on our way to a new
        clear day
        We're just pawns in the middle, sittin ducks with no acquittal
        World war, world war
        World war, I don't want it
        World war, I don't need it
        World war, I won't take it
        World war, world war, world war

• "We haven't got a clue on what we're gonna do
        So we're just pawns in the middle, sittin ducks with no acquittal
        End up dead, end up dead,…"

• LOL. It drives me to exhibiting several facets of expression simultaneously. From dark humor to uber optimistic cheer leading. I don't do the *sit quiet* stuff very well though. :) At least not since the 2nd grade when our strict teacher commanded us not to talk while she was out of the room. :)

• tinfoiled tinfoiled

"Shall We pawns simply sit on our wringing hands with bated breath then, shaking our heads waiting for death?"

We are just part of a rigged game. We don't control the pieces, our corporate masters do. They don't care what we think, outside of our buying choices.
          The rest of the 'pawns' barely see past the tips of their noses. They are too busy staring down at their I-phones, to look up and see the pink haze in the sky.

I went to a neighbors house Saturday night and pointed out the pinkish-purple hue in the dark Ohio sky and gave my explanation. He just looked at me like I was crazy.

My researched opinions on 911, Sandy Hook, Boston, etc. fall on deaf ears. It's Nazi Germany v2.0 in progress and people are falling for it a second time. MSM has brainwashed the masses that anyone with an opinion that doesn't match the "official story" is a lunatic (the term 'terrorist' is even in play now). How can we compete with that?

I don't sit on my hands, although I do shake my head. Not while waiting for death… but for the indifference I see around me.

• We Not They Finally

I'm unclear (and recoil) at people throwing Sandy Hook into the mix. That was a gun-happy mother who carelessly left assault weapons in the reach of her schizophrenic son. And she got shot too! And has there been gun control in the wake of it? NO, OF COURSE NOT. Just more gun lunatics with conspiracy theories. It's sort of shameful. Get it together! We NEED gun control in this violent country! We need it big time! I wish someone WOULD dismantle people's reckless arsenals. But that won't happen because too many people are too violent. They seem to enjoy it. So if dead six year olds are the brunt of their tales, so what?

• tinfoiled tinfoiled

"Just more gun lunatics with conspiracy theories"

Based on me having an opinion? An opinion by the way I haven't even given here, because it's not obviously not the place. It was used as an example of some of the subjects I have researched over the years.
              But based on me just mentioning that I may not believe the official account makes me a "gun lunatic"? LOL
              Why not just call me a terrorist while your at it.
              Last time I checked, the Constitution still gives me the right to own a firearm if I so choose.

You are certainly welcome to your opinions, as I am welcome to mine. I see your quick recount of the SH incident parrots the MSM version almost to a tee. I'm so glad that you digested all the 'facts' that the media has jammed down your throat.

Your response is EXACTLY what I have to deal with when talking about Fukushima to the people around me.

I expect name calling by trolls and shills on sites like CNN and You Tube. But I don't expect such childish actions from who I supposed intelligent free-thinking people on ENENews.

• Wasabe PeaNut

I have been trolling this site for many months and found many of the allegedly 'enlightened' people on here are utter morons and clueless when it comes to False Flag events. They cannot come to grips with the fact that these 'hoaxes' run by Eric Holder are under Project Longevity, and that the government has been doing them since Tucson 'hoax' where Giffords was allegedly shot point blank and can now rattle off gun grabbing crap in front of the Senate when she's a huge fraud and a massive liar. Same for Dorner, Boston, LAX, and the SPU hoax shootings, all drills, all staged, all non reality. Having said that, don't get your hopes up that people on this board are all too very bright. Most of them are extremely so, but so many get their news from MSM and have no ability to discern 'shit from shinola' at all. I'm actually surprised they are here in this blog, to be frank about it. Though this is not on topic here, it is on the periphery of it because many of us with credentials and decades of experience who are openly talking about this stuff on radio shows and in many online publications, are being resoundingly attacked by people like 'WNTF' above who attacked you for expressing a valid and certified fact about the hoaxes under Project Longevity. The truth is out there, but the sheeple are utterly too enraptured by their electronic 'binky' toy aka as their cell phones. Being in this blog is no credential, certainly does not infer lucidity on anyone's…

• CodeShutdown CodeShutdown

when owning guns is illegal, only illegal people will own them

• bo bo

I will keep this short but I disagree with your view on Sandy Hook WNTF.
              Please take some time and do some research on Sandy Hook beyond the msm version of it, regardless of where you stand on the gun issue.

This is a very good documentary for starters.

• Japan has very strict no gun laws.

Death rate from guns is only a dozen or less per year.

In the US, it's 30,000 per year.

Oh well, who cares about 300,000 killed every 10 yrs.?

(sarc)

• CodeShutdown CodeShutdown

Dr Goodheart, your heart is in the right place but is the data and thinking correct? There are 11,000 homicides by gun in the US, one of the few countries with almost no gun control. By contrast, there are 20,000 suicides by gun. The homicide rate in the U.S. is 4 to 5 per 100,000.

In stark contrast, Swaziland has much stricter gun control but nearly 10 times the homicide rate. Ah, a torn African country you say…but compare to Zimbabwe with less restrictive gun control and one of the worlds lowest homicide rates. Lets look at Belgium. Very strict gun control, yet robbery is 1760 per 100,000 compared to the U.S. with 133 per 100,000.

Over the counter drugs kill more people in the U.S. than guns. Cancer kills 52 times as many as guns. Alcohol kills over twice as many people as do guns, and probably many homicides are caused (but not reported) by alcohol. Cars also kill 2 to 3 times as many. Actually gun homicides are largely a hispanic and black phenomenon. Its the culture, environment and perhaps genetics, not the guns which do the killing.

So, to reduce deaths and violence, first ban nuclear, then ban alcohol, then ban OTC drugs, and many pharmaceutical drugs, then if there is any gun violence left, one could think about banning them.

• truthpandemic truthpandemic

In the UK they ban guns… but stil have a very high violent crime rate. People still murder other people. In gun owning nations u wont find staggering home Invasion statistics. When people have the ability to defend themselves they are no longer targets for the rational criminals.

• bo bo

Not to send this thread into a tizzy but just as an addendum Japan may have a much higher homicide rate and lower suicide rate than appears. There is indeed a subculture of masochistic suicide glorification in Japan, but piggybacking on that, is a sub-subculture that chooses suicides as the most preferred method of murder.

I have one childhood friend who killed himself about 10 years ago. I was no longer close with him so do not know what was happening to him personally at the time of his suicide. But the last contact I had with him was in college, he was active in theatre and writing satirical plays about Aum Shinrikyo.

• Navel gazing death, and the gazer the decider no less.
      A bad habit it is. Yes.

You're either for life or not. Either complaining woe-is-me/us playing "God" or getting the rad word out. Endless pithy "shut 'em all down"s aren't going to cut it.

Thanks, Johnny B. Maybe it's pitchfork postcards next.

• earthsmith earthsmith

Yeah well a lot things ain't cutting it. Like let's say everything. What needs to be changed is the people who ain't cutting it. Hmmmmm, how does that work you say? That's a great question….let's start thinking. No one here knows how other people spread the word or even how they exist. To say their attempts ain't cutting it, well that just ain't cutting it.

Hey, thanks for your attempts Chemfood.

• tsfw tsfw

Is there any amount of $ that can fix this or is it a lost cause? Seems to me we have to die trying either way, but I'm just curious if any amount of money would solve the issue, or at least bring it to a manageable state.

• All problems have a solution.

This may cost 1 to 10 Trillion to fix, or maybe even more.

The first step is to face reality and say it like it is.

Then deal with it.

Fukushima Mega Nuclear Disaster Total Cost $1 – $10 TRILLION Dollars – Will Bankrupt Japan; via @AGreenRoad

• melting mermaid melting mermaid

So we could fix it if the DOD, could find the trillions of dollars they lost. Or if we invested in saving the planet intead of investing all our money into global military hegemony. What's the fun of being a military hegemon if there is no one to rob or supress or use your fancy wmds on? Priorities people. I'm sorry, I'm just being snarky this morning. Anybody know how the asymmetrical slaughter in Palestine is going? Ferguson has knocked them out of the limelight,as the police state rears its ugly head. What do these 2 things have in common? No money in the pockets of the MIC.

• nedlifromvermont

Hey MM … I'm chasing you around the threads … so you're in the Brattleboro area?

email me at ned.childs.nec@gmail.com so I can plan to stop by for that barby-q … or have you and your sagging-face friend out here to Dumbesttown …

cheers!

• We Not They Finally

MM, you might want to check out agreenroad (Dr. G's website) with "An Israeli Soldier's Tale." Apparently, the Israelis have designed the best tear gas apparatus in the world and are training foreign police forces (including the U.S.!) how to use it against populations. So THAT'S what they might have in common.

As a Jew (non-observant religiously– with Jews, it's a cultural thing) I'm embarrassed that Israel has been checking in on the wrong side. It doesn't lessen anything that happened in the 1930's and 40's — there I would NEVER go. But the Israelis and police departments here in the U.S. are apparently linked if Eran Efrati is to be believed — and I find him passionate and credible.

But then again, the U.S. population is so relatively detached from what's happening in Ferguson, that America is hardly the one to throw stones. At least in Israel, there is a backlog of unendurable hurt — not just overreaching greed.

Then again, there is still a backlog of unendurable hurt in the lineage of people whose ancestors were enslaved here. It just goes back somewhat farther; and Americans think oh, that was THAT part of the population — it wasn't US.

Not that any of that makes me feel better. I'd go with Gandhi's admonition to NOT do "an eye for an eye," lest the whole world go blind. One could just weep over the ENTIRETY of it.

• Read "Shock Doctrine, Disaster Capitalism" – it tells you about the extent of the Israeli security apparatus and links to the U.S. police forces and elsewhere.

• melting mermaid melting mermaid

I have that book. Horrifying! It's also a movie, I got it from Netflix. For people who don't have time. Another good one is Blackwater, by Jeremy Scahill and anything by Palast. What do you expect when the glue that holds modern society together is profit? Do you think that glue will be subject to the Wigner Effect?

• melting mermaid melting mermaid

I watched Noah last night, my kids wanted to watch it because Hermione was in it. Seems like it goes back to the beginning. Human history is like one long holocaust. You know Amnesty International is on the ground in the USA, for the first time, and of course the police kicked them out. I heard was a no fly zone, which means no press helicopters. The militarization of police I find terrifying not to mention unconstitutional. Who's their enemy, all the lines are blurred. I think we are, you know the word villain comes from villagers. They're not protecting the public, it's something else entirely IMO. But what do I know.

• Not sure that's right Dr. G.

I was thinking of The Three Body Problem in physics, among others. Also, some systems are just too complex to have a solution.

Also, with complex systems – No.3 being the most interesting:

1.Everything is connected to everything else.
        Real life is lived in a complex world system where all the subsystems overlap and affect each other. The common mistake is to deal with one subsystem in isolation, as if it didn't connect with anything else.This almost always backfires as other subsystems respond in unanticipated ways.
        2.You can never do just one thing.
        This follows from rule #1: in addition to the immediate effects on an action, there will always be other consequences of it which ripple through the system.
        3.There is no "away."
        Another corollary of #1. In natural ecosystems, in particular, you can move something from one place to another, you can transform it into something else, but you can't get rid of it.As long as it is on the Earth, it is part of the global ecosystem. The industrial poisons, pollutants, insecticides, and radioactive materials that we've tried to throw away" in the past have all too often come back to haunt us because people didn't understand this rule.

• StPaulScout StPaulScout

TSFW – "Is there any amount of $ that can fix this or is it a lost cause? "

The answer is no. Once 3 blew it's load into the Pacific Ocean it was game over for a bunch of us humans. Shit loads of radiation landed in the mid-west united states as a result if the explosion. The bread basket to a great part of the world. With the Pacific and Mid-West food sources contaminated, billions will eventually starve I would think.

• dosdos dosdos

See no isotopes, hear no isotopes, speak no isotopes. Let's not cause the populace stress, which can be deadly.

• Tung Jen Tung Jen

Dear Dr. if we had global participation in finding a solution wouldn't it be free?

• Sadly, melted down and out reactors are VERY expensive propositions.

Chernobyl bankrupted the Soviet Union, which then collapsed the whole system. Sorry, it was not Reagan ordering the Soviets to tear down the wall.

Fukushima will eventually cause Japan to go bankrupt too..

A medical doctor just called for the evacuation of Tokyo, with 30 million people. That means everyone north of there also needs to be pulled out.

Tung; you are being sarcastic, right?

• We Not They Finally

Well, GOOD for the M.D. calling for the evacuation of Tokyo. It still might make the death toll millions less in the course of time. Just because something doesn't look feasible doesn't mean that it is not right.

Otherwise, they might as well wrap up northern Japan and designate as a future mental institution. What will happen when people start going openly mad from the crushing weights of illness? The famed Japanese stoicism will just endure? For WHAT? For what noble patriotism will mothers endure watching their kids drop dead?

And yes, Gorbachev was once interviewed and said outright that it was Chernobyl that collapsed the USSR. But at least they were WILLING to expend those monetary and human resources towards mitigation. The Russians apparently engaged in a lot of cover-ups too. No one is saying that they handled this perfectly, by far. But my God, at least they had some CONSCIENCE!!

• Tung Jen Tung Jen

Doc, I wasn't kidding, I was thinking when we look more to a resource economy acting with a collective consciousness we all would pitch in to save our lives…

• We Not They Finally

The only thing that could ever make sense to a layman (not a scientist here) is to evacuate the population of northern Japan, then flood all the contaminated water inland. Japan is gone IN ANY CASE, despite anyone's pathological, self-serving denial. Instead, they CHOOSE to kill off the whole natural, plant, animal and human world.

These are worse than the worst war criminals. They need for a start, to have someone right in their face telling them that THEY ARE KILLING THEIR OWN. They have KILLED JAPAN. But even if you are KILLING JAPAN, you evil monsters, you have NO RIGHT to kill off the rest of us.

It's still too late, but then at least sanity, and some veneer of justice, might prevail.

• curly

I feel almost completely alone and powerless. I know only one person that I can talk to about what is happening. Everyone else I know doesn't want to here it. I feel like I'm Donald Sutherland in "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" watching helplessly as the story unfolds. I'm so paranoid, I feel that even this website might be manipulating me. I ask myself, "what is worse: knowing and worrying about this, which might make me ill or motivate me to get a backpack and completely kick out; or just continue to tow the line." If everything this website is devoted to is true, like Bob Dylan said in "It's Alright Ma," I have nothing to live up to.

• oh… so many dire predictions…

reality can be a bitch… make the best of it

Uruguay just lowered its tax by 4%, 2% if using card

• not at all … passport gets you 3 months stay as tourist, pay about $25 for a 3 month extension, in meantime apply for residency (my next step) jobs are not aplenty… if you come with a business getting residency is easier

people here are very different … they accept others but are suspicious about intention… opening up to the world through President Jose Mujica's international forays is new to them. They respect law – it's almost entirely egalitarian. People are sophisticate and gracious. Google uruguay expat and see yesusi.com resources

• Socrates

Three meltdowns adjacent to the largest body of water on the planet located at the foot of a mountain with an aquifer in a seismic zone in a tsunami zone using GE Mach I reactor designs with spent fuel pools a hundred feet up and running MOX fuel: what could possibly go wrong?

The Peaceful Atom was Japan's Trojan horse. Those Casandras who blew the whistle were silenced by the herd of group-thinkers who appreciated the potential magnitude of the consequences but who downplayed the chances of a "perfect storm."

There was no market discipline such as underwriting by insurance company actuarial specialists. It was an economic decision based on short-term considerations.

The same "folks" also foist nuclear energy on the US, France, Uk, Germany, etc. The Soviet Union, China, India joined up to be the Nuclear Weapons Club.

Now we sit upon a nuclear tinder box with a time-release Fukushima sore festering, dumping nuclear pus into the biosphere.

To me this is the natural and probable consequence of multiplying the number of reactors and playing with nuclear fire. There have been thousands of close calls with "our nuclear arsenal" which we can all even read about in a new book.

Collectively, the human race is pathetic and stupid. Chimps would never have destroyed their own planet.

But our politicians have control over this situation. There will be no health consequences they say. They have always said that a dirty device could do the trick…. well, here…

• retali8 retali8

+311 soc
      Great rant, all true unfortunately.

• Socrates

That which cannot go on forever won't. This is Nature's law. This planet has limits. Neither Adam Smith nor Karl Marx got this simple fact.

Materialism is at the heart of our woes. Our system not only exploits people but it exploits Nature. We are given a false dichotomy by the global controllers. They will ride on our backs into Hell with their paternalistic materialism. I can easily imagine a political and economic system that respects Nature. Native Americans had such systems. Europeans "improved" upon all this with their praying, etc. brought slavery and materialism to the Americas.

In the 21st Century we need to realize that there always has been better alternatives to our "civilization." The highest priority would be adaption to Nature, not subduing and exploiting Nature. Humans labor under the delusion of conquering Nature. Capitalism and materialism cannot coexist with Nature. External enemies are created so that we joist with windmills of our minds. Miguel Cervantes knew this. Jousting with Windmills protecting the honor of a woman.

It may be too late to dethrown the God of Wall Street, with its MIC to enforce property rights, as methane and radiation releases threaten extinction.

They talk of humanitarian intervention… how about changing the system that will cause extinction because of the "seeds of destruction" in the DNA of each corporation which kicks back to each politician? Naw…. keeping shooting ourselves in our own feet; Nature has…

• CodeShutdown CodeShutdown

excellent Socrates. But what is the way forward then? Global boycott comes to mind, but people need their own food shelter and energy. Thats the easy part. Taking care of the mutated and sick, thats difficult…

• Socrates

Much depends on what causes methane releases and climate change. It may be too late or impossible to stop it. Maybe it is cyclical or not happening.

We already know what causes radiation releases.

Factory farming causes epidemics… maybe eating bush meat and bats, then flying on a jet in the case of the Ebola virus. Still the result of the ills of civilization.

The globalized system will see pandemics and chemical and nuclear pollution. There are resource wars and climate change. Not enough fresh water. How can we adapt and change the system?

The human herd may be thinned by a pandemic. The survivors would need to be more enlightened and learn to coexist with Nature. I doubt that humans possess that wisdom in their genetic makeup. We are hunters and gatherers who have used technology to over-populate and outstrip resources. Humans are warlike, too.

This behavior is innate. It is not just learned. Mankind cannot unlearn greed and the lust for power. History repeats itself because of the peculiar characteristics of the human race. They will do it again and again and never learn. With advanced technology, the dangers are greater.

Jane Goodall wrote "Through a Glass Darkly" about primate behavior. Add nukes and it is really bleak.

I am pessimistic about the ability of most people to act humanely as a group. Individually, yes. As a large group, no. The group is too large globally speaking without further evolution of the species.

• obewanspeaks obewanspeaks

Socrates, you have stepped out of the box and are now peaking back into it and you do not like what you see inside this current Zeitgeist Matrix created maze/haze, and yes, it is/can be very daunting…

• obewanspeaks obewanspeaks

daunting
              adjective
              the daunting task of raising five boys: intimidating, formidable, disconcerting, unnerving, unsettling, dismaying; discouraging, disheartening, dispiriting, demoralizing; forbidding, ominous, awesome, frightening, fearsome; challenging, taxing, exacting.
              WORD TOOLKIT
              See formidable.
              Word Toolkits illustrate the difference between close synonyms by means of words typically used with them.
              daunt
              verb
              wintry conditions did not daunt the runners: discourage, deter, demoralize, put off, dishearten, dispirit; intimidate, abash, take aback, throw, cow, overawe, awe, frighten, scare, unman, dismay, disconcert, discompose, perturb, unsettle, unnerve; throw off balance; informal rattle, faze, shake up. ANTONYMS hearten.

• humptydumpty humptydumpty

Maybe artificial intelligence is the answer, with humans relinquishing authority to superior thinking of robots programmed by the best minds and able to learn from mistakes (unlike humans). As long as it ain't nuke scientists & engineers doing the programming.

• melting mermaid melting mermaid

"Atonement for the hubris of human beings who believed they could harness and control the power of the sun"

• +1

"The Peaceful Atom was [is] Japan's Trojan horse."
      - Socrates

;) "Trojans, don't trust this horse. Whatever it is, I'm afraid of Greeks even those bearing gifts."
      - Virgil's Aeneid, Book II

Nuclear Power was a 'trick/LIE' perpetrated onto every innocent living thing. A global travesty beyond comprehension. :cry:

• Sol Man

They are, no doubt, working on a pill or vaccine for dissolving brains and guts.

• WindorSolarPlease

Where are our heads, gee lets not investigate (SARC).

We have allowed Corporations to run the world, through donations/perks to our leaders.

These are the same types of people who used to run the Corporations who said smoking didn't hurt your health.
    I guess Nuclear Power doesn't hurt the environment or life either (SARC).

• Socrates

In this century, mankind must make his last stand against the destruction of the biosphere that supports mankind – destruction of the biosphere by mankind himself.

500 years ago, mankind did not possess the technology to do himself in; he does now. Plus, the uncontrolled population growth has taken place because of petroleum for fertilizers, tractors and pesticides and breeding of plants and animals. The day of GMO is here, too.

Human populations will undergo a precipitous collapse because will cannot adapt to the environmental collapse that we have engineered. We did this by our collective decisions or by default of making decisions on how to use technology.

Mankind is designed for fight-or-flight reactions, not long range planning. That is NOT in our genes. It is not in our economic thinking nor our politics. Few religions even contemplate these realities.

The so-called "free market" creates short-term profits based on irrational decisions. That is why we have advertising telling us more and more about some useless information to get us to buy stuff we don't really need.

We are "consumers", not citizens. Corporations are the citizens of the New World Order. They control energy, food, water and the monetary system. They like dual use nuclear. Does our military protect mother Nature so vital to our survival? No! They protect private property of the 1%. The world should be Commons to support life, not private ownership and exploitation of Nature.

• Socrates, right on…consumerism. Most people nowadays, use up infinite resources on a finite planet with no long term perception of cause and effect.

• tinfoiled tinfoiled

Agreed, and once we have been completely bled dry by the 1%, our usefulness as "consumers" will end. Then the eRADication of the "useless eaters" will begin in earnest.

• CodeShutdown CodeShutdown

Mankind takes the status quot for granted, thus willingly being a slave to the unsustainable destructive system.

Imagine this; Imagine there is a very small community of humans on a planet over-run by a hideous, shrewd carnivorous animal…a sort of half ape, half pig; known as Apeswine. There are countless billions of them. With their industrious ways, they made nets and all kinds of traps and scoured the earth, sky and oceans for animals birds and fish which they would devour in noisy gatherings, drunk on alcohols, blood oozing from their chattering mouths. These grotesque Apeswine developed a system of taxation and usury they would mercilessly impose on the humans. Moreover, they believed they were the unique species beloved by the Great Spirit which they imagined looked like a pig-ape. It was "sin" to say anything bad or talk about Apeswine population control, and any skirmishes against them would result in torture, confinement or death. Its clear these base and odorous Apeswine will soon destroy the entire earth with their massive poisons, pillaging and exploiting everything. The humans huddle together and repeat among themselves something must be done, and some collect signatures and wear peace ribbons, and if anyone dare suggests uprising against the oppressive megalomaniac dangerous and deadly Apeswine, they are sharply reprimanded. Soon the pig-apes moved underground, keeping the passive humans above for labor and harvest

• CodeShutdown CodeShutdown

One can predict the future. More nuclear reactors will explode/melt. The IQ of people will continue downward. Civilization infrastructure will become difficult or impossible to maintain. Eventually people will have short life spans, maybe 30 to 40 years. The debate about abortion will be long over, since people will be drowned in caregiving the deformed and retarded. Human sacrifice and cannibalism may come back into vogue just as it was for the Aztecs and other societies. Rites and rituals surrounding religion and myth will flourish as the scientific age fades into the past. This may happen over a few short centuries. The earth will never be the same, poisoned forever.

• obewanspeaks obewanspeaks

.. :) Apeswine teaching, creating, billions of educated human consumers who are now lusting for and addicted too give me more of everything and more non stop 24/7 shopping… says he.

• I refuse to move. We came from N Vermont where the paper mill garbage in the air was horrible! Here we had 16 years of clean air up here at 4000 feet. Now we have monsoon thunderstorms full of WIPP shit, & FUKU fuck up in the air overhead. I will NOT move they come here to make me do anything, they will be taken out along WITH me! I WILL NOT MOVE you bastards will NOT move. I refuse to do ANYTHING for these assholes anymore!

I am that obnoxious nerd/geek PITA that wanted clean air, and would do anything to elected officials to make them see the truth. Like I did Bernie Sanders.

^Click my name for more information.^

• Hoping to catch you today. Onto, did you happen to see this? Usual or some new strangeness?

>Astronaut Reid Wiseman tweeted a photo Monday morning that may be the most dramatic ever capture of the phenomenon known as "airglow," which appears as a lambent halo encompassing the Earth. And this mystical beauty has an interesting origin, too. Professor Bob Keesee, of the University of Albany, explained in an email to NBC News: "The upper orangeish layer is probably light emission from atomic sodium, which is deposited in the atmosphere by vaporizing meteroids seen as meteors in the night sky. Chemical reactions produce the light like in a glow stick." It could also be atomic oxygen, but the altitude and true color aren't easy to discern in the shot, he wrote.
      The blue and fuzzy lower layers are probably moonlight being scattered by sulfuric acid droplets in the stratosphere, Keesee guessed. The things that look like spaceships are actually the ISS's solar panels seen from the side. The airglow effect is dim enough that it may not always be perceptible to a space traveler's naked eye. Wiseman's photo used a long exposure time, like what you might use on Earth to capture pictures of stars, to make the airglow visible. It may not be very sharp, but you try taking a clear picture at 17,100 miles per hour.<

• Nick

"Nuclear plants strive to be responsible stewards of the environment."

"The world needs to meet growing global energy demand without "using the atmosphere as a waste dump", and while the authors acknowledge the role that renewable energy will play in the future energy economy, they contend that to stabilise the climate without recourse to nuclear remains a possibility in theory only. "In the real world, there is no credible path to climate stabilisation that does not include a substantial role for nuclear power,"

When you scan through nei.org and http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/ you get the sense that nuclear energy is the world's best hope!

Meanwhile we are all supposed to IGNORE Fukushima/Chenobyl/TMI/WIPP, etc.

That is a very HUGE problem folks.

What burns my butt more than anything else these days is the clarion call of climate change coupled with carbon-tax and the trumpeting of nuclear's virtues.

I am sorry, but climate change ain't gonna kill us and folks seem to swallow the "carbon is the enemy crap." What will kill us is
    the vast amounts of decaying atoms that effect us all (and ofcourse other industrial toxins).

We have what I call a societal disconnect with reality.

• Nick

…and specifically related to the 3/11/11 accident, all you get from the nuclear fools is "we have learned the lessons from Fukushima and nuclear energy is safer as a result."

Huh?

Like the missing cores and sizzling spent fuel pools at Fukushima have made us all safer?

GMI. Global Mass Insanity.

Me? I will go to my grave ranting and raving about TATAL…How decaying manmade atoms are Toxic at the Atomic Level.

Then there is the reality of the entire nuclear cycle, and it ain't just to boil water, but don't tell the masses that (we do need our bombs after all).

The slightly contaminated TEPCO waters oozing into the biosphere are anything but (howse about super-contaminating water flushing away humanity's collective future?)

So don't expect me to get too worked up about Climate Change. What we are facing is biospheric alterations of biblical magnitudes as the toxic legacy of our nuclear dabbling diminishes the life forces on our once vibrant and ancient home planet.

As a species we have evolved beyond our ability to foster sanity and sustainability.

• Nick

"..the challenges of ensuring sufficient, sustainable human resources for the life cycle of operating plants are quite significant.the challenges of ensuring sufficient, sustainable human resources for the life cycle of operating plants are quite significant."

Umm. How do you ensure sufficient and sustainable human resources for the life cycle of operating plants when their toxic legacy will exist for the rest of time? Remember…..WE DO NOT know how to store this shit, radiation is forever.

Not until our sun becomes a red giant, billions of years into the future, will Earth rid itself of the decaying atoms humans so cleverly managed to create.

This is what one calls good stewardship?

Houston. We have a problem.

• CodeShutdown CodeShutdown

yes, just as Abe is promoting births, all 30 nuclear countries need to abolish birth control so that there will be enough people to counteract the increase in cancer and heart failure mortality, lowered IQ and decreased life span so that we may have enough manpower to enjoy a safe and profitable nuclear future. Yea, bring out the confetti and balloons, elect a new leader, watch the football game and do the dirty donkey

• obewanspeaks obewanspeaks

Yes we have certainly evolved into something..lots of batshit~crazy running around.. says he! :(

• NO ONE WANTS YOU TO KNOW HOW BAD FUKUSHIMA MIGHT STILL BE
    By Johnny Magdaleno Aug 19 2014
    [a well-written article]

"Aside from TEPCO’s unwillingness to consider other engineering solutions, his main point of criticism about Japan’s largest utility company is rooted in one that countless others have voiced since the earthquake (and subsequent tsunami): a suspicious disregard for keeping the public informed."

The above quote is from a former NRC Commission chair.

"But it’s hard to give TEPCO the benefit of the doubt when misinformation, lying, and a sub-par approach to safety culture have been central to this quagmire since before the natural disasters. While it’s rarely constructive to point fingers in a time of crisis, it’s worth noting that TEPCO has been reprimanded by the Japanese government, international scientists, peace-keeping organizations, global media outlets, and both anti- and pro-nuclear advocates for its unwillingness to disclose key details at a time when they are desperately needed."

Indeed, TEPCO ought to study Grunig's works on [ethical] communication management (otherwise know by the dirty word "PR"). They're using the wrong communication model (called one-way, asymmetric [think Hitler]). They need to learn how to communicate properly (using a two-way symmetric model, which is honest, ethical, ultimately productive and "excellent".

• Sol Man

I might just as well add this here. It seems to fit everywhere.

• antipodes

Think how often you see the "Peace Symbol", it's three branches actually mean "Ban the Bomb" from the huge anti nuclear movement during the 1960s in England. It can be a good place to start the Atomic conversation.

• Angela_R

I am reminded of:

As I pass through my incarnations in every age and race,
    I make my proper prostrations to the Gods of the Market Place.
    Peering through reverent fingers I watch them flourish and fall,
    And the Gods of the Copybook Headings, I notice, outlast them all.

We were living in trees when they met us. They showed us each in turn
    That Water would certainly wet us, as Fire would certainly burn:
    But we found them lacking in Uplift, Vision and Breadth of Mind,
    So we left them to teach the Gorillas while we followed the March of Mankind.

We moved as the Spirit listed. They never altered their pace,
    Being neither cloud nor wind-borne like the Gods of the Market Place;
    But they always caught up with our progress, and presently word would come
    That a tribe had been wiped off its icefield, or the lights had gone out in Rome.

With the Hopes that our World is built on they were utterly out of touch,
    They denied that the Moon was Stilton; they denied she was even Dutch;
    They denied that Wishes were Horses; they denied that a Pig had Wings;
    So we worshipped the Gods of the Market Who promised these beautiful things.

to be cont.

• Angela_R

On the first Feminian Sandstones we were promised the Fuller Life
    (Which started by loving our neighbour and ended by loving his wife)
    Till our women had no more children and the men lost reason and faith,
    And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "The Wages of Sin is Death."

In the Carboniferous Epoch we were promised abundance for all,
    By robbing selected Peter to pay for collective Paul;
    But, though we had plenty of money, there was nothing our money could buy,
    And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "If you don't work you die."

Then the Gods of the Market tumbled, and their smooth-tongued wizards withdrew
    And the hearts of the meanest were humbled and began to believe it was true
    That All is not Gold that Glitters, and Two and Two make Four —
    And the Gods of the Copybook Headings limped up to explain it once more.

…………
    some further verses to come

• Jebus Jebus

I guess this area is way down this specific forum. Hard to keep track of the topic. Can happen to anyone. So, here, I'll help with a repost of the topic of this forum.

####### TOPIC #######

####### END TOPIC ######

There, that should help those who get this far and forget the topic. I do it all the time. I just scroll back up and look…

• Angela_R

Thank you Jebus, however the point of the posting of the verse was that it explained 'circles'

and that is the habit of man.

• Jebus Jebus

Understood. I hope it helped more than just you, Angela_R.

Habits, a great weakness of the most intelligent creature?

The circle? We see it as going forward. lol

Expecting a different result?

Einstien called it insanity…

• Angela_R

Hi Jebus,

and to think I nearly quoted Einstein's circle :)
    take care

• Fukushima can be stopped.

Lift, seperate, and moderate the coriums

Simple stuff, but not for the nuketards at TEPCO and TEP Gov

• Angela_R

I'd like to see if anyone has an explanation for the halo around the earth as shown in Last Chant's link @ 4.03pm yesterday, here it is again:

I do not see the engineering as being the problem…

How much radioactivity is there now in our atmosphere?

• sludge7051-x

The Navy Intelligence link on this page does not seem to work:

US Intelligence Sites — Central Intelligence Agency . . . https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/us-intelligence-sites.html

But I found it online here . . . Office of Naval Intelligence . . . http://www.oni.navy.mil/

There is no Search engine on the web page.

I believe that they would have empirical data about contamination of the sea, though. Could it be obtained by the Freedom of Information Act?

• demise demise

Pandora's box was opened in 1945 and we have been slowly poisoning the environment with many accidents over the years in many countries that are reported and some not reported. It was just a matter of time before an enormous unfixable accident would happen. Chernobyl was just a warning shot. This accident in many times worse at every level.

This time the fix is not available to man and all the stonewalling and lies will not fix anything, just delay the eventual collapse of Japan and the US and the rest of the world soon after. You think this is extreme? The loss of the Pacific Ocean as a food supply, making the Tokyo and US West Coast as unlivable will collapse the fragile economies and the dominos will fall quickly after the first one falls. In one year the cat will be out of the bag. It's a purely political maneuver scripted by a radical socialist Administration we now have.

• tinfoiled tinfoiled

Obama does what he's told. The incompetence is staged. Bush's administration were no different. They appear publically to be bumbling fools. But they are far from it.

• dunkilo

Tinfoiled,correct !!they are the puppets of the 1%,NWO,inluminazis,what ever "they" call themselves.

• dunkilo

The tree of liberty is right parched ,needs a good soaking!
    Time is running out ,you blood sucking vampire ticks…
    There still is time to learn to Love:)TICK TICK TICK
    Can you feel the pain?Dont worry you will…