Fairewinds’ Gundersen on Capitol Forum: Fukushima Daiichi and the Nuclear Picture in the US and Internationally
Capitol Forum w/ Tom Ritter
June 10, 2012
At ~25:00 in
It’s a pretty good bet that the bluefin tuna in the Pacific are all contaminated.
I think contamination is going to increase over time before it goes down.
Download the audio here
Published: June 19th, 2012 at 12:57 am ET
- *4-hour Fukushima Special* Gundersen: This basically means that every bluefin tuna in Pacific now contaminated with Fukushima cesium (AUDIO) June 10, 2012
- U.S. bluefin tuna still contaminated with Fukushima radiation — Study: Cesium found in 100% of small, recently migrated tuna tested February 20, 2013
- *Listen to Fukushima Special* 1st Hour Guest Arnie Gundersen: When someone steps forward and publishes, we’re going to see higher radioactivity levels in California bluefin tuna (VIDEO) June 10, 2012
- Professor: California bluefin tuna may have been contaminated by radioactive substances from Fukushima that traveled across Pacific, rather than contamination off coast of Japan — We don’t know exactly what is happening (VIDEO) October 10, 2013
- “Truly Frightening”: Higher and higher radioactivity levels expected to continue for years in bluefin tuna (VIDEO) June 9, 2012