SOURCE: Coast To Coast AM, September 29, 2011
At 11:55 in
In my family, we don’t eat fish anymore. My wife is Japanese. My children have grown up as Japanese. For Japanese people to stop eating fish is a huge adjustment. Just as 9/11 changed everything – especially in the United States – 3/11 that happened ten years later – 3/11 has changed everything in Japan. And I’m just afraid this has dealt a near-fatal blow to Japan. Japan will never be the same.
At 15:15 in
In a really tragic sense, Japan has lost its future. I can’t believe this is going on! This is a nightmare that you think you can just wake up from.
Listen to full interview here.
Published: October 4th, 2011 at 10:44 am ET
- Nuclear Professor: Yes, worry about what they’re doing at Fukushima, there’s good reason — One mistake from disaster — Gov’t has lost public trust, I don’t believe them either — Another quake to be ‘final blow’ for Japan (VIDEO) November 19, 2013
- Tokyo Professor: I want to stress that Japan is on verge of collapse after Fukushima — Osaka Professor: If you don’t recognize health risks and take action right now, you have no future (VIDEO) September 24, 2013
- Official: Fukushima “destroyed our life… it can destroy history itself” — Professor: “Very hard to imagine a future beyond Fukushima, it’s so uncontainable” — Filmmaker: Meltdowns “opened up a fissure in time and space… Horror of radiation menaces the future in the present” (VIDEOS) November 2, 2014
- Local TV: Nuclear plant shuts down after “own in-house system” lost power due to blizzard — NRC: Pilgrim lost off-site power — 3 feet of snow in some parts of Boston area (VIDEO) February 9, 2013
- Japan Radiologist: Radiation can cause mutations like “fingers growing out of a shoulder”, other deformities in future humans (VIDEO) October 11, 2011