Title: Where are the People?
Source: A Mountian of Waste 70 Years High; NEIS
Date: Dec 1, 2012
At 11:45 in
Dr. Jeffrey Patterson, President, Physicians for Social Responsibility: How can they plant crops here [near Russia's Kyshtym disaster], its too radioactive? [The man replied] “Oh we take the crops from this area, we ship them to areas where there is no radiation then we mix the crops together.” [...]
And I’ll bet you dollars to donuts that’s happening in Japan today.
Published: December 18th, 2012 at 4:13 pm ET
- Nuclear Insider: Surprise at how much cesium is moving through environment — Crops with no direct contact to Fukushima fallout still highly contaminated (VIDEO) March 14, 2012
- Officials: Radioactive material released into air from Fukushima plant, areas far away being contaminated — Gov’t tracking plumes using emergency prediction system — “Large amount” of radioactive substances will soon be released (PHOTOS & VIDEO) July 14, 2014
- Food products ‘heavily contaminated’ by Fukushima found in US; Over 30,000 pCi/kg of cesium, also had Cobalt-60 and Antimony-124 — FDA: We found no Fukushima contamination in US food supply during routine monitoring November 3, 2014
- Wall St. Journal: Fukushima leaks are “massive public health issue” — Obviously this could spread throughout Pacific and get into food supply (VIDEO) August 6, 2013
- NBC: Japan tsunami debris may be impacting U.S. food supply (VIDEO) December 12, 2012