Radiation levels spiked 155 miles south of Fukushima after 1st explosion — Nuclear industry insiders told by officials to keep findings quiet
Toxic truth about Japan’s ‘miracle’: Post-tsunami harmony is a myth and the reality is startlingly different, Daily Mail by Richard Jones, June 18, 2011:
TEPCO was able to control information through the age-old system of Press Clubs, where the government provides information to selected media.
But The Mail on Sunday spoke to sources inside the Japanese nuclear industry who knew that radiation readings spiked 155 miles south of Fukushima, immediately after the first explosion. They were told by officials to keep the findings quiet.
- Cesium-137 levels 100 times normal levels in Osaka, 350 miles SW of Fukushima — First-ever detection of cesium-134 May 19, 2011
- Japan gov’t officials evacuated out to 60km after reactor explosions — Public told only 20km December 29, 2011
- Extreme spike in I-131, Cs-137 levels 100 miles from Fukushima after radiation skyrocketed off the chart at No. 1 reactor following recent quake (CHARTS) April 13, 2011
- Email from Japanese gov’t officials says high density radiation will be released May 8 if situation continues May 6, 2011
- Radiation at 400 times normal levels 60+ MILES from Fukushima… nearby ANOTHER nuclear plant March 13, 2011