Radiation of 2.27 uSv/hr detected by school in Katsushika, Tokyo (VIDEO)
Title: 2.22μSv/h Tokyo Katsushika junior high school, on roadeside dust, of
Upload Date: Nov 3, 2011
- On 3 Nov 2011, I measured radiation in front of HIGASHIKANAMACHI junior school in Katsushika, Tokyo, Japan
- Monitoring point is located 220 km from Fukushima Nuclear power plant, 15 km for the center of Tokyo.
- The monitor indicates 0,18 micro Sievert per hour in air at chest hight, 2.22 [appears to actually be 2.27] on sand at ground level, on road side dust.
- I am afraid that studentt’s lung may chatch the dust from this mud in dry and windy days.
- Measuring instrument is made of Ukraine. ECOTEST MKS-05.
h/t Australian Cannonball
- West of Tokyo: 24,000 Bq/kg of radioactive cesium in soil sample — 250 km from Fukushima (VIDEO) September 14, 2011
- Report: Tokyo tap water in crisis? Comes from area that is radioactive as Chernobyl’s ‘contaminated areas’ — 100,000-300,000 Bq/kg October 8, 2011
- Radiation from gamma rays alone at almost 4 µSv/h in front of elementary school in Kashiwa, near Tokyo (VIDEOS) October 30, 2011
- Over 6 µSv/h detected at Kashiwa High School near Tokyo February 6, 2012
- Gov’t: Radioactive strontium detected at 2 more locations in Yokohama, 250km from meltdowns — Approaching levels of most contaminated area in Fukushima (TEST RESULTS) October 14, 2011