Radio: “Continually, radioactive elements are being flushed into the Pacific” — “The Fukushima accident will never end, they have no idea how to clean it up” -Caldicott (AUDIO)
Title: Interview with Helen Caldicott
Source: KPFA 94.1 FM
Date: January 15, 2013
At 13:00 in
Dr. Helen Caldicott: The Fukushima accident will never end. They have no idea how to clean it up because there’s never been three nuclear meltdowns in history.
Continually, radioactive elements are being flushed into the Pacific Ocean.
[...] the accident never ends because the food will continue to be radioactive as the plants suck up the radioactive elements from the soil, concentrate it, and then people will eat it — and that will go on for generations and generations. So nuclear accidents never end.
- Expert to discuss radioactive material being emptied into ocean from Fukushima Daiichi -Caldicott (AUDIO) January 16, 2013
- Caldicott: Terribly alarming what’s happening in Japan — Signs of radiation sickness reported in children after 3/11 — Lies are being fed to the people (AUDIO) January 19, 2013
- Gundersen: Truly appalling nuclear event in Japan — A lot of people are very, very concerned (AUDIO) January 7, 2013
- Gundersen: U.S. gov’t to allow highly radioactive material from nuclear plants into silverware, other items? (AUDIO) January 15, 2013
- Caldicott: Fukushima disaster the worst thing that’s ever happened — I’ve never seen anything so despicable in decades of being a doctor (AUDIO) February 25, 2013