CBC Radio’s ‘As It happens’, September 2, 2013 – Carol Off, Host at 6:15 in: Why is Japan allowed to get away with this? Why are there not other efforts from other countries involved here?
Interview with nuclear expert Arnie Gundersen, Radio Ecoshock at 18:15 in: We’ve got this wedge of [radioactive] water heading across the Pacific, and really in the history of science we’ve never seen anything like this. What I’ve been asking people on the West Coast to do is to contact their elected state representatives, or province representative, and get them to sample fish.
Published: September 8th, 2013 at 1:05 pm ET
- CNN: Fukushima fallout ‘grossly underestimated’ says new Japan study — “Radioactive poison… contaminating the North Pacific Ocean” — Tepco: ‘Impossible’ to know how much really got out (VIDEO) May 22, 2014
- Former Official: Fukushima is “unstoppable”… Huge amounts of radiation are pouring out, “very serious” for Pacific Ocean — Journalists withholding shocking information — Plant Chief: “This is something that has never been experienced”… We must invent new science for unprecedented catastrophe (AUDIO) December 17, 2015
- TV: Warnings the worst is yet to come at Fukushima — Deep underneath nuclear plant a massive pool of contamination is believed to be heading toward Pacific Ocean (VIDEO) September 20, 2013
- “Fukushima, the world’s permanent headache” — Gundersen: It will be bleeding into Pacific for next 100 years — ABC: “Greatest nuclear contamination of the ocean in history… it can’t be quantified… it’s a global issue” (AUDIO) June 10, 2014
- TV: Very concerned about radioactive contamination on tsunami debris heading to U.S. and Canada — Floated through worst of Fukushima fallout — Will not wash off (VIDEO) March 15, 2013