Wikipedia: KNEW (960 AM) is an American talk radio station licensed to Oakland, California, which serves the San Francisco Bay Area. The station is owned by Clear Channel Communications.
At 0:15 in
Now there’s a storm of international worry about nuclear fuel ponds tottering in blown-up buildings. The whole northern hemisphere is at risk right now.
At 20:00 in
This isn’t a guaranteed event we don’t have to totally panic right now, there is a possibility we may luck our way through this.
Listen to the broadcast now by clicking here
Download the broadcast: Right-click here and choose ‘Save as’ or ‘Save link as’
Be sure to write the station(s) and let them know whether you appreciate their programming. If the product or service interests you, consider visiting the websites of the stations’ advertisers. Donations in the name of Radio Ecoshock may also work…
- Contact KNEW: http://www.960knew.com/pages/contact.html
- KNEW sponsors: http://www.960knew.com/pages/sponsors.html
- Contact WPFW: http://www.coopradio.org/content/contact-us
- WPFW donations: https://www.wpfwfm.org/pledge/index.php
- Contact CFRO: https://www.wpfwfm.org/about-us/contact-us.html
- CFRO donations: http://www.canadahelps.org/CharityProfilePage.aspx?CharityID=16772
Published: April 11th, 2012 at 4:27 am ET
- Expert: Gov’t officials ‘very possibly’ know Fukushima is a worldwide disaster and just not revealing it — Columnist: “They can’t neglect the truth because they fear a panic outbreak… I’m panicking because there isn’t a panic” (AUDIO) February 26, 2014
- Tokyo Professor on CBC: Latest Fukushima crisis is threatening public health — Gov’t response “totally abysmal” (AUDIO) August 13, 2013
- Gundersen in June: “I try to temper my advice so it doesn’t create a panic” (AUDIO) December 28, 2011
- Sick? NPR station: “Drug shortages” a bigger medical story in 2011 than Fukushima — “Especially chemotherapy drugs” — Japan radiation is ‘water cooler’ talk — Guest shifts topic to CT scans (AUDIO) December 21, 2011
- Michio Kaku: 3 meltdowns in Fukushima, but uranium actually totally liquified… 1st time in history — “Reactor actually melted totally” (VIDEO) November 22, 2012