Title: Fukushima – Did we almost lose Tokyo?
Source: Big Picture
Date: Mar 2, 2012
Kevin Kamps, Beyond Nuclear joins Thom Hartmann. In a little over a week – we’ll hit the one-year anniversary of the earthquake and tsunami that triggered a nuclear crisis at Fukushima in Japan.
Summary of 6:15 in
The children in the Chernobyl region have heart pathologies you’d expect to see in very old people… Foreign teams of doctors go into Belarus like a MASH unit to perform 100s and 100s of heart surgeries on children, to put patches on their hearts because they have holes in their hearts. And its the radioactive cesium.
Published: March 3rd, 2012 at 11:50 pm ET
- *Watch* Nursery school children on contaminated playground equipment: “The radiation is in the holes” — Some kids with no dosimeters, masks not covering noses (VIDEO) July 22, 2012
- More children who evacuated Fukushima found with thyroid abnormalities -Report May 18, 2012
- Report: Now over 44% of Fukushima children have thyroid abnormalities in latest tests February 14, 2013
- All 10 children tested in large city 60 km from Fukushima meltdown have radioactive urine — “High possibility” that children in and near city exposed to internal radiation June 30, 2011
- Japanese NPO: “We need to start a rotating evacuation for children as soon as possible” — “Radiation just continues to accumulate” (VIDEO) October 1, 2012