UCB Milk Sampling Results, University of California, Berkeley Department of Nuclear Engineering:
Read the report here.
UC Berkeley compares the amount of radioactive liquid that one would need to ingest/consume to equal the radiation exposure of a round trip flight from San Francisco to Washington D.C.
Published: April 15th, 2011 at 7:17 am ET
- Cesium-137 levels continue to rise in San Francisco Bay Area topsoil May 3, 2011
- Cesium-134 and 137 found in US food supply; Organic milk bought in San Francisco Bay Area April 8, 2011
- 220 days later: Radiation levels in San Francisco-area milk remain above EPA’s Max Contaminant Level — Cesium-137 continues steady increase that began in August October 20, 2011
- Highest Yet: UCB finds 13+ pCi/l of Cesium-137 in store-bought milk from San Francisco Bay Area April 20, 2011
- Both cesium-134 and cesium-137 increase in latest San Francisco Bay Area milk sample (CHART) September 15, 2011