Rainout of hot particles from radioactive clouds to continue for another year — Not just in Pacific Northwest, says Gundersen (AUDIO)
SolarIMG podcast with Arnie Gundersen from Fairewinds, August 13th, 2011:
Arnie is an energy advisor with 39-years of nuclear power engineering experience. A former nuclear industry senior vice president, he earned his Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in nuclear engineering, holds a nuclear safety patent, and was a licensed reactor operator.
Download the 19 minute broadcast here.
At 8:45 in
- We’re going to see another year of these rainouts
- Rainout= When hot particles get dropped from radioactive clouds during rainstorms
- Officials say radiation levels are minute and present no health risk… I am working with scientists who are publishing a paper that will definitively prove that to be wrong
- Rainouts are occurring not just in Pacific NW… we will continue to see rainouts
- Gundersen: Some debris coming across Pacific has to be contaminated — I hope they have their inspectors out checking for radiation (AUDIO) April 1, 2012
- Fairewinds: Hot particles bombarded west coast of US and Canada — Contaminated farms and some food sources in US — Radioactive debris island twice size of Texas crossing Pacific December 27, 2011
- Senior Scientist: Plume of Fukushima nuclear material from initial releases to reach U.S. West Coast before August 2014 — Will continue for years as contamination never stopped flowing into ocean (AUDIO) August 9, 2013
- Radioactive particles from Fukushima found in Massachusetts rain — “25 times less risky than it would need to be in order to cause any health concerns” (VIDEOS) March 28, 2011
- Medical Journal Article: 14,000 U.S. deaths after Fukushima fallout — Streaming audio online at 4pm December 19, 2011