About the fog the other day, we managed to analyze the dust left on the street of Soka city [...] 2,976 Bq/Kg of Cs-137 and 1,386 of Cs-134 [...] Contamination never disappear. Be careful.
From 2011: Journalist finds Tokyo indoor dust contaminated with cesium at 1,730 Bq/kg -- Scientist: Dust with Fukushima fallout is the source of human radiation exposure (VIDEO)
Published: March 21st, 2013 at 3:16 pm ET
- Journalist finds Tokyo indoor dust contaminated with cesium at 1,730 Bq/kg — Scientist: Dust with Fukushima fallout is the source of human radiation exposure (VIDEO) December 14, 2011
- Report: Over 200,000 Bq/kg of radioactive cesium in dust from outside Fukushima Prefecture January 6, 2013
- Gov’t Survey: Shinjuku, Tokyo has third highest cesium levels of all testing locations throughout Japan — “Large amounts of radioactive dust fell in Tokyo” November 27, 2011
- Magazine Headline: “Radioactive black dust striking Tokyo Metropolitan area” — I’ve been told it’s everywhere in city, says reporter May 15, 2012
- Weekly Asahi: 70% of children tested in Kanto (a region that includes Tokyo) have radioactive cesium in their urine -Journalist #Fukushima October 1, 2013