SOURCE: News: Actual fallout was 10 times more than reported, Fukushima Diary by Mochizuki on October 9, 2011
Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology admitted that they have made a “mistake” on the report about fall out [in the rain from June 6 - August 4] in Fukushima. [...] 10 times more than originally reported.
- Cs-134 6.6MBq/km2 →[ACTUAL] 160MBq/km2
- Cs-137 8.0MBq/km2 →[ACTUAL] 200MBq/km2
- Cs-134 31MBq/km2 →[ACTUAL] 590MBq/km2
- Cs-137 39MBq/km2 →[ACTUAL] 750MBq/km2
Mochizuki on the “mistake”
- Though it was an “error”, none of the number decreased.
- If it was a pure mistake, the average of the error must be zero.
- However, ALL the data turned out to be way more than originally reported.
Mochizuki on their method
This is their typical way.
- Don’t announce anything.
- Announce something but it doesn’t look so bad.
- Announce something which is probably more true,and it’s way more than (2) and we have already got exposed to it.
- In the process of (1)→(2) ,moron tend to comment, I’m paranoid or spreading baseless rumor.
- In the process of (2)→(3) ,more moron tend to comment, I’m over exaggerating or spreading the lies.
- After (3), moron disappear and don’t take any responsibility. It’s always just us to get damaged.
We should know how they trick us by now. I repeat. Do not trust any of their announcement. Just trust your common sense.
The measurement result of environmental radioactivity level investigation classified by metropolis and districts (Fukushima prefecture) about correction
From Fukushima prefecture, (June 6th 9 o’clock ∼ June 7th 9 o’clock) (August 3rd 9 o’clock ∼ August 4th 9 o’clock) environmental radioactivity measurement classified by metropolis and districts (the fixed time fallout) the effect which is error in the measurement result, there was report in the education scientific ministry the measurement result of environmental radioactivity level investigation classified by metropolis and districts (Fukushima prefecture) concerning correction. As follows the measurement result is corrected on the basis of the result which sampling method of the unit conversion of the assay sample and test sample re-examination is proven in Fukushima prefecture.
Published: October 9th, 2011 at 1:58 pm ET
- Radioactive rain causes 130 schools in Korea to close — Yet rain in California had 10 TIMES more radioactivity April 7, 2011
- Radioactive particles from Fukushima found in Massachusetts rain — “25 times less risky than it would need to be in order to cause any health concerns” (VIDEOS) March 28, 2011
- Kyodo: Pipe connected to Reactor No. 4 drops off — 1,000 times more radioactive water leaked than first reported February 1, 2012
- Fukushima monthly fallout now 10 times higher than last September April 1, 2012
- New Study: Radioactive Thorium detected 100 km from Fukushima meltdowns — Daughter products of Uranium October 26, 2011