Breaking news ; Possibility of recriticality again, Fukushima Diary, Dec. 11, 2011:
- In Gunma
- Samples were taken from Nov. 21 – Dec. 1
- 4-10 Bq/kg of radioactive Iodine were measured at 3 sewage-treatment plants [Tamamura cho, Kiryu, and Hiratsuka]
- 29-68 Bq/kg of Cesium were also measured at 5 sewage-treatment plants in Gunma
Google Translation: Gunma radioactive iodine from a sewage treatment plant sludge 3, Mainichi, December 11, 2011:
County on March 9, the radioactive cesium in 68-29 becquerels per kilogram of sludge from a sewage treatment plant five prefectural from a sewage treatment plant three of them announced that detects the radioactive iodine in 10-4 Bq same. [...]
The highest water purification center奥利根cesium (Numata). Iodine is found in central province (Tamamura town), Kiryu, Hiratsuka (Isesaki) in three water purification centers, the county, “cause unknown” trying to.
Babelfish Translation: From sludge of 3 sewage disposal plants radioactive iodine/Gunma, Mainichi, Dec. 11, 2011:
It announced that the prefecture on the 9th, 1 kilo- hit from the sludge of 5 sewage disposal plants of prefectural management and the radioactive cesium of 68 – 29 Becquerel’s, detected the radioactive iodine of same 10 – 4 Becquerel’s from 3 sewage disposal plant among these.
As for picking day November 21st – December 1st. As for the highest value of cesium inner part Tone water treatment center (Numata city).
As for iodine being detected prefectural middle (Tamamura Cho), at 3 water treatment centers of Kiryu and Hiratsuka (Isesaki city), the prefecture has done “as for cause you do not understand”, that.
Published: December 12th, 2011 at 4:24 am ET
- Sharp rise in Iodine-131 levels at three Tokyo sewage plants (CHART) July 19, 2011
- Iodine-131 detected in Tokyo at multiple locations during November — 350 bq/kg at Kita garbage facility December 12, 2011
- “Fukushima in recriticality”? — Iodine-131 detected in 4 locations: Tokyo, Iwate, Nagano, Niigata (CHARTS) September 9, 2011
- Iodine-131 levels rise 350km from Fukushima at sewage plant — Radionuclides “starting to transform into other substances, such as tellurium has transformed into iodine” -Local Official (VIDEO) March 31, 2012
- Recriticality? Major Japan paper reports on detection of iodine-131 in Tokyo, Kawasaki October 18, 2011