Oct. 31 — “The Ministry of Education and Science announced on October 31 the ‘result’ of the survey they did in June. Much like announcing the result in July of the survey they did in March about radioactive fallout in Tohoku and Kanto, where radioactive iodine, cesium tellurium and silver were found in abundance in Tokyo,” reports EX-SKF.
See maps from the Ministry’s announcement on October 31 here: http://radioactivity.mext.go.jp/ja/distribution_map_around_FukushimaNPP/0002/5600_103120.pdf
The half life of Silver is about 250 days.
“Silver-110m probably came from melted control rods, and went all the way to Tokyo,” notes EX-SKF.
Published: October 31st, 2011 at 6:32 pm ET
- Report: “Severe internal exposure” — 252,422 Becquerels of radioactive cesium detected in person outside evacuation zone (PHOTO) August 11, 2011
- Thyroid problems found in children from Fukushima — 60% from outside evacuation zone October 4, 2011
- Photographer back from Fukushima Forbidden Zone: Enormous spiders seemed to take advantage of the radioactivity and evacuation to spread rapidly -Report January 16, 2012
- Inside Evacuation Zone: Cattle sick, dying — “We call it Fukushima syndrome” — Severe diarrhea, skin problems, weakened immune systems October 8, 2012
- Blueberries almost 6 times legal limit detected in large city far outside evacuation zone September 17, 2012