Dr. Helen Caldicott interviews Arnold Gundersen
If You Love This Planet Radio
May 8, 2012
I would say there are billions, actually trillions, of becquerels per day being released airborne, mainly from Units 2 and 3.
Actually on cold nights you can still the steam coming off those reactors, its not just steam its radioactive steam.
Something on the order of trillions of becquerels per day… trillions of disintegrations per second per day are being released even now.
Download the broadcast here
Published: May 20th, 2012 at 12:12 pm ET
- Officials: “Trillions of becquerels of radioactive material still flowing into sea” at Fukushima — Map shows nuclear waste coming up from bottom of ocean far offshore — Japan TV Journalist: “Contaminated seawater will circulate around globe… disaster like a huge cloth expanding everyday” (VIDEO) August 11, 2015
- 4-alarm fire less than 300 feet away from nuclear reactor — Steam continues to be emitted from burning sub — New aerial footage (VIDEOS) May 24, 2012
- Researchers: Continuing radioactive leaks from Fukushima Daiichi — “There must be a source” — 300,000,000,000 becquerels a month thought entering Pacific November 14, 2012
- Japan media reports on new daytime video showing steam rising from Reactors No. 2 and 3 — Asahi: “Under the steam are the reactors” (VIDEOS) September 27, 2011
- Officials reveal about 2 Trillion becquerels of Fukushima radioactive material flowed into ocean every month during 2013 — “Deadly strontium” releases now more than double cesium — “Strontium gets into your bones… it changes the equation” (VIDEO) August 29, 2014