Dr. Helen Caldicott interviews Arnold Gundersen
If You Love This Planet Radio
May 8, 2012
I would say there are billions, actually trillions, of becquerels per day being released airborne, mainly from Units 2 and 3.
Actually on cold nights you can still the steam coming off those reactors, its not just steam its radioactive steam.
Something on the order of trillions of becquerels per day… trillions of disintegrations per second per day are being released even now.
Download the broadcast here
Published: May 20th, 2012 at 12:12 pm ET
- 4-alarm fire less than 300 feet away from nuclear reactor — Steam continues to be emitted from burning sub — New aerial footage (VIDEOS) May 24, 2012
- Japan media reports on new daytime video showing steam rising from Reactors No. 2 and 3 — Asahi: “Under the steam are the reactors” (VIDEOS) September 27, 2011
- TV: Workers say ground under Fukushima plant is cracking and radioactive steam is coming up — Melted core may be moving out of building (VIDEO) August 17, 2011
- Fukushima Plant Chief after 3/11: “Reactor 3, probably steam explosion, it just happened!” — NRC Chairman had said a steam explosion could “reject an entire core” (VIDEO) August 9, 2012
- Video: Black radioactive material being reported 100 kilometers south of Fukushima Daiichi March 16, 2013