Ms. Kazuko Kawai, Founder of Voices for Lively Spring: A group of Japanese advocacy groups sent a mission to Geneva, including Mayor [Katsutaka] Idogawa of Futaba Township.
He was able to state that he had cyst in the thyroid only overseas. He couldn’t mention anything like that in Japan.
So this is the reality. Even adults — Mr. Idogawa is not a young fellow, but he has cysts already in the thyroid. And now the Prefecture government is testing children, but they are not testing any adults yet.
So what’s going to happen next year or the year after? I’m very scared.
Published: November 29th, 2012 at 8:39 am ET
- Translator Chokes Up: Japanese mother of 2 kids with thyroid cysts says “I couldn’t stop this, I couldn’t save my children this time… but I have to stand up and stop it” (AUDIO) November 26, 2012
- Just 0.8% of children in 2001 Japanese control group had thyroid cysts or nodules — 36% in Fukushima study July 15, 2012
- People from Tokyo area report thyroid cysts and nodules — Japanese doctors laughing at patients (VIDEO) November 30, 2012
- ABC Australia: Former special adviser says Japan “too scared” to tell people the truth about Fukushima future September 28, 2011
- “Complete Information Control”: Japan newspapers receive much frightening info that’s covered up — Some evacuees died from acute symptoms yet not reported — Journalists scared August 16, 2012