Google Translate: Twitter / @ kennoguchi0821: bodies became what I do. The chronic negligence, choking …
I had my body’s going on? The chronic negligence, choking, dizziness and shortness of breath. Examined so far not known but it is feared that the poor of the thyroid gland from the low numbers of neutral fat in blood. Now re-examined again. 突Ki止Metai the cause quickly.
Alpinist Noguchi Ken’s suffering from fatigue – a sense of choking, Fukushima Diary, December 19, 2011:
Japanese alpinist Noguchi ken, who visited the 20km area and took pictures of cows abandoned in the area, is tweeting to tell he is suffering from the constant fatigue and the sense of choking.
Tweets from 12/19/2011
What happened to my body..? Endless fatigue, choking, dizziness and breath shortness. Had my thyroid tested because of the shortage of neutral fat from the blood test. However, the reason is not cleared yet. I’m going to have to have the re-re-test. I’m ready to know the possibile severe result because this fatigue is really bad. I just want to figure out what causes it.
Because I’m an alpinist, I quickly prepare myself for possible hard situation but it’s really irritating not being able to know what is causing this. I feel dizzy even while I’m giving a lecture and it’s becoming worse and worse. If you have a similar symptom and know something, please let me know. Please.
Published: December 20th, 2011 at 6:29 am ET
- Study: Radioactive silver found inside all 47 cows tested from Fukushima evacuation zone February 6, 2013
- Yesterday: Japan doctor warns of post-Fukushima fatigue disease — Today’s Headline: Fatigue proving fatal for evacuees July 12, 2012
- Japanese Tweets suspect Ex-Fukushima boss’ bulge in neck from thyroid or lymph node (PHOTOS) December 9, 2011
- Eye swelling a symptom of thyroid disorder — I often hear how childrens’ eyes become swollen after being in radiation-contaminated sandboxes, says Japanese organizer… Remember the kitten? (VIDEO) October 31, 2011
- Inside Evacuation Zone: Cattle sick, dying — “We call it Fukushima syndrome” — Severe diarrhea, skin problems, weakened immune systems October 8, 2012