A source from Japan with a background in nuclear engineering writes:
As you know, the test sample [See: Official: Plutonium detected in black substance from Minamisoma (PHOTOS)] was not a real black-material. We have already found much stronger black-material (see picture) in Haramachi-area, its radiation is 20-times higher than the sample used for the test. Also, over 520 micro-SV substance has been found.
Measurement values submitted to the committee of Minamisoma city council were made lower in an arbitrary manner, and the test result was covered-up 4-weeks (report of the test had already been made on March 29th/30th.)
Mr. Ooyama said, in his blog, that some agents from Fukushima pref. gov. and Prof. Kodama involved this information manipulation.
More from this well-placed source:
- Mystery Continues: Original 295 microSv/h black substance remains untested -- Locals getting suspicious?
- UPDATE: Original mystery black substance was never tested -- Much more radioactive than official's black dust -- Detector shows 95,880 cpm -- Up to 60,000 cpm in beta -- New alpha info
Published: April 27th, 2012 at 9:08 am ET
- Massive amount of mystery black substance found on road in Minamisoma after several days of rain and snow — Emitting 50 microSv/hr (PHOTO) March 7, 2012
- HCR: Mystery black radioactive powder detected outside school — Local official posts 3 videos of black substance (PHOTO & VIDEOS) February 24, 2012
- UPDATE: Original mystery black substance was never tested — Much more radioactive than official’s black dust — Detector shows 95,880 cpm — Up to 60,000 cpm in beta — New alpha info February 17, 2012
- Mystery Continues: Original 295 microSv/h black substance remains untested — Locals getting suspicious? February 19, 2012
- Source: “Real” mystery black substance NOT yet measured — Possibly 20,000,000 Bq/kg of cesium — Many times more radioactive than local official’s sample — “It is too dangerous and must be analyzed by public institutions” (PHOTOS) April 29, 2012