— FRCSR(@FRCSR) September 19, 2012
On 9/8/2012, 33 high school students from Nikko Tochigi visited Higashi matsushima city Miyagi to work for sorting disaster debris. [...] It was the first attempt to send high school student to send to work for the debris. The students were taken pictures of with smile.
Higashimatsushima is about 70 miles north of Fukushima Daiichi, near Sendai.
Published: September 20th, 2012 at 12:42 pm ET
- Japanese mayor says students are gaining knowledge by eating radioactive food in school lunches September 11, 2012
- Methane found just below surface in neighborhood near giant sinkhole — School bus will not enter area to pick up students still living there December 6, 2012
- “Muzzled”: Fukushima teacher quits after stopped from alerting students about radiation exposure — Asst. principal says “I don’t think the children are safe either” July 28, 2011
- Japanese Journalist: “Do they want to kill children? I can’t forgive — Adults in Tokyo are insane — I can’t let it happen” July 22, 2012
- 43% of kids have thyroid abnormalities in new Fukushima City test results (CHART) September 11, 2012