Is black smoke blocking the view of the bottom of the tower in the photo below?
Then there is this report from last week: Email from Japanese gov’t officials says high density radiation will be released May 8 if situation continues
Published: May 8th, 2011 at 11:14 am ET
- Report: Wall of No. 4 reactor building missing on south side (PHOTOS) December 12, 2011
- Failed power supply at No. 4 fuel pool shows evidence of fire — Tepco says it’s “covered with soot” (PHOTOS) July 8, 2012
- Was a portion of Reactor No. 4 cut off? — Report: “Appears to be a planned action” (PHOTOS) December 14, 2011
- CBS: New photos from west coast show large amounts of tsunami debris — Field the size of Calif. headed toward US, says estimate (PHOTOS & VIDEO) December 17, 2011
- Report: Rapidly dropping water level at Fukushima Daiichi No. 4 — Leak continues from Reactor Well/SFP/DS — Almost 3 times higher on Monday February 3, 2012