Is black smoke blocking the view of the bottom of the tower in the photo below?
Then there is this report from last week: Email from Japanese gov’t officials says high density radiation will be released May 8 if situation continues
Published: May 8th, 2011 at 11:14 am ET
- Report: Wall of No. 4 reactor building missing on south side (PHOTOS) December 12, 2011
- Was a portion of Reactor No. 4 cut off? — Report: “Appears to be a planned action” (PHOTOS) December 14, 2011
- Smoke/steam pouring out of Reactor Units No. 2, 3, 4 (PHOTOS & VIDEOS) May 11, 2011
- Large crane above Fukushima reactor goes down during storm conditions (VIDEOS) September 21, 2011
- Report: Yellow powder recorded during video of Reactor No. 4 (PHOTO & VIDEO) October 30, 2011