Title: Ministry of Educaiton on SPEEDI Simulation: “We Can’t Make This Public….”
Date: March 3, 2012
[...] I remember Professor Kunihiko Takeda of Chubu University saying right around March 15 last year that the government (Ministry of Education) decided to hide the result of SPEEDI simulation because it was very, very bad, showing serious radioactive contamination over a wide area.
Well he was right.
Read the report here
Published: March 4th, 2012 at 6:25 pm ET
- Kyodo: Radiation forecast can “by no means” be released to public decided gov’t on Mar. 15 — Showed radioactive cloud could spread over Tokyo area March 3, 2012
- Report: “No one wants you to know how bad Fukushima might still be… gaining traction as the worst case of nuclear pollution in history” — Physician: “This is a global contamination of wide swaths of the biosphere” (VIDEO) August 21, 2014
- Tokyo Shimbun: Evacuation of Tokyo considered on March 12 after Reactor No. 1 explosion — “We have to start thinking about wide-area evacuation including Tokyo” -Edano April 14, 2012
- Japan Professor: Leaders of Fukushima City refused to evacuate population of 400,000 after being asked by gov’t — Media didn’t report this thinking it would cause panic March 11, 2013
- Professor in Japan: Gov’t blatantly under-reporting radiation data — “It will become common knowledge that the contamination has come far beyond what is being reported in the media” (VIDEO) October 4, 2011