Title: 70,000 US Service Personnel Exposed To Radiation: Operation Tomodachi 3/11
Source: Nuked Radio with RadChick
Date Published: Feb 9, 2013
At 21:00 in
Michael Sebourn, Senior chief mechanic for the helicopter squadron based at Atsugi, Japan:
Many of them stayed [in Japan] including mine and had medical issues develop. […]
My son went on a vomiting fit of about 3 months long and it was the only thing wrong with him.
Every day he would go to school and he would start throwing up uncontrollably and they would send him home. […]
He would vomit 15-20 times a day and nobody could figure out what was wrong.
Published: February 10th, 2013 at 4:12 pm ET
- 25 times as many people in Fukushima area developed thyroid cancer after disaster — Japan Expert: My heart breaks greatly that those U.S. servicemembers suffered radiation exposure July 17, 2013
- Video: Kids walk in park 3 times more radioactive than ‘radiation control area’ — 100 kilometers from Fukushima Daiichi — “Must be closed immediately” June 4, 2013
- Fukushima Worker: I was diagnosed with bladder cancer in 2012, now stomach and intestinal cancers found recently — Each developed independently, not from one spreading — Worked at plant for just 4 months in 2011 October 29, 2013
- Huge increase in tsunami debris for U.S. and Canada on the way — Still over 100 times more to reach coast over next few months (VIDEO) November 11, 2012
- 43% of kids have thyroid abnormalities in new Fukushima City test results (CHART) September 11, 2012