Report: Many U.S. servicemembers’ kids in Japan developed medical issues after 3/11 — “My son went on a vomiting fit of about 3 months… 15-20 times a day” (VIDEO)
Title: 70,000 US Service Personnel Exposed To Radiation: Operation Tomodachi 3/11
Source: Nuked Radio with RadChick
Date Published: Feb 9, 2013
At 21:00 in
Michael Sebourn, Senior chief mechanic for the helicopter squadron based at Atsugi, Japan:
Many of them stayed [in Japan] including mine and had medical issues develop. […]
My son went on a vomiting fit of about 3 months long and it was the only thing wrong with him.
Every day he would go to school and he would start throwing up uncontrollably and they would send him home. […]
He would vomit 15-20 times a day and nobody could figure out what was wrong.
- 43% of kids have thyroid abnormalities in new Fukushima City test results (CHART) September 11, 2012
- Japanese Judge: Already signs of major health hazard in Fukushima — Kids may end up like those around Chernobyl — Urgent need for evacuation (VIDEO) February 5, 2013
- BBC: Medical tests show exposure to “high levels of radiation” in Fukushima evacuees (VIDEO) January 30, 2013
- Huge increase in tsunami debris for U.S. and Canada on the way — Still over 100 times more to reach coast over next few months (VIDEO) November 11, 2012
- Journalist: “Purple spots, thyroid anomaly, sudden death… Death rate 1.5 times!” — “Lots of symptoms with Fukushima kids” December 4, 2012