Title: New Photos From Inside Fukushima Daiichi
Date: Jan 16, 2012
- These images appear to be from late 2011.
- The upper side corners remain. Those were eventually removed.
- All images appear to be from a video from NHK broadcasting. (Many thanks to Mary W for finding them).
- North East corner of unit 4 circles [Photo 1 below] indicate breaks in the outer building frame.
- The green vertical line [Photo 1 below] shows where the building begins to angle off vertical.
h/t Fukushima Diary, Mary W
Published: January 17th, 2012 at 12:00 am ET
- Cover for Fukushima Spent Fuel Pool No. 4 — Tepco starts installing giant steel frame (PHOTOS) January 8, 2013
- New photos show what remains of No. 4 reactor building’s eastern wall June 1, 2012
- Tepco: “Foundation improvement work” begins tomorrow at Reactor No. 4 (PHOTOS) April 16, 2012
- Report: Wall of No. 4 reactor building missing on south side (PHOTOS) December 12, 2011
- Concern about corrosion at Fukushima Unit 4 reactor building — ‘Prevention measures’ to be implemented (PHOTOS) February 14, 2013