Title: One year and when you are thought to be assailant
Source: Fukushima Diary
Date: March 10, 2012
[...] Medical record of human deformation or still birth is being collected but I’m not allowed to publish it. They are trying to make proper statistics before publishing it. I can understand it, but that’s different from my attitude.
Fukushima diary is to warm people to evacuate. so it must be fast. must be before it goes on major media. That’s what I needed just after 311, that’s why I’m doing it now. Should I evacuate or not, that’s what I wanted to know. so the balance is difficult. I try to keep it not over the top. but the conclusion is, everyone must evacuate.
The reality in Fukushima, and the future of Japan is overwhelming. Even I can’t take it seriously though my head is understanding it. No home, no country, nothing. I still can’t understand what I’m doing. I think I’m going to take 30 or 40 years to understand it really.
Now Japanese people are confused. They are finally understanding the risk of the SFP of reactor 4, and the risk of spreading the radioactive debris. [...]
Published: March 11th, 2012 at 7:25 am ET
- Physician: U.N. whitewashing Fukushima catastrophe, yet their report reveals “more than 9,000 will die of cancers”… number likely much higher if correct data used — Professor: “It’s brainwashing… an infamous lie… an abuse of science… their own data contradicts their public conclusion” (VIDEO) August 5, 2014
- Radio: Radiation from Fukushima disaster going nowhere fast — Levels can change a 100 times just crossing the street — No useful data being published by gov’t (AUDIO) July 17, 2012
- Gundersen: Medical doctors ordered to not tell patients their problems are related to Fukushima radiation — Of course they’re going to say nobody died… the data records are distorted — People of Japan are essentially a scientific experiment, but nobody’s reporting results (AUDIO) September 11, 2013
- Journalist: “Nobody even talks about Fukushima anymore… there’s almost no more fish… the ocean is dying, it’s terrifying” — Gov’t warns public to expect alarming increase in deaths on West Coast — “Fish… are just too hard to find” — “Chaos below the surface” — Official: “We are preparing for worst” (VIDEO) December 14, 2015
- TV: Is cracked dam a ticking time bomb? “Next 24-48 Hours Critical” — “Preparing for worst-case scenario” — No ‘immediate’ threat — Feds monitor structure, ‘sudden release’ possible — “Very few have faced this” — NPR: New photo shows ‘pronounced curve’ — Docks near Hanford nuke site closed (VIDEO & PHOTO) March 5, 2014