Toxic truth about Japan’s ‘miracle’: Post-tsunami harmony is a myth and the reality is startlingly different, Daily Mail by Richard Jones, June 18, 2011:
According to a well-known Japanese documentary maker, TEPCO paid for the creation of a blacklist of actors and musicians who are against the nuclear industry.
When one actor, Taro Yamamoto, joined an anti-nuclear protest, he lost his part in a popular soap opera. Yamamoto’s ‘crime’ was to say that schoolchildren in Fukushima should not be subjected to the same annual radiation dose (20 microsieverts per year) as nuclear power workers in Europe.
Published: June 19th, 2011 at 11:53 am ET
- Report: Vegetable mutation harvested north of Tokyo in June January 5, 2012
- Report: Japan gov’t trying to stop citizens from taking their own radiation measurements -NHK September 13, 2011
- FLASH: Smoke seen rising from ANOTHER nuclear power plant 10 km away — Fukushima Daini March 30, 2011
- TV Interview: Do you believe Tepco is ready to run nuclear plants? — Tepco after 20 seconds of total silence: “That is a difficult question” (VIDEO) March 26, 2012
- After explosion at Reactor No. 3, TEPCO said it was too dangerous and time to evacuate plant June 13, 2011