Title: A “Long-lasting” Job at 1F: Women 18-62 Wanted
Source: Fukushima Voice
Date: March 23, 2013
Excerpts from ad translation
You can make money! We will let you make money! It’s a job even women can do.
This job will last a very long time. [...]
Job location is Fukushima Dai-ichi NPP (1F) with low dose radiation (10-20 μSv)/day.
Job description is clean-up activity. [...]Age limit: under consideration, but will most likely be between age 18 and 62.
Published: March 24th, 2013 at 10:50 am ET
- Filmmaker: Hope is hard to come by in Fukushima — To this day women having abortions for fear of genetic damage, families breaking up November 6, 2012
- Gundersen: Spent fuel likely to break when pulled from Fukushima Unit 4 pool — Racks have been distorted; Fuel rods overheated — Suspects some will be stuck there for long, long time (AUDIO) September 9, 2013
- ‘Pacific Wasteland’? Japan Gov’t Scientist: ‘Big problem’ for whole ocean if Fukushima’s water released with strontium-90 — TV: It may not get filtered out; “All bets are off” without way to plug plant leaks — NHK: All decontamination systems stop working, may not restart for “long time” (VIDEO) January 9, 2014
- Women of Fukushima: I became really sick — “Terrible diarrhea, skin spots, vomiting, joint pain” (VIDEO) October 7, 2012
- Film: High radiation alarm went off at another Fukushima nuclear plant before tsunami hit (VIDEO) March 14, 2013