Yellow powder reported in North Kanto area after rain, as happened in late March — Near location of newly found cesium ‘mistake’ (PHOTO)
News: Japan after the typhoon, Fukushima Diary by Mochizuki, September 22, 2011:
[... J]ust like after the rain in March, yellow powder was found in North Kanto area, where Utsunomiya is.
In March, the yellow powder phenomena was found everywhere after the rain too [... the] government explained it was pollen or yellow sand from China, but strangely, nobody had ever seen it before though pollen and yellow sand fly every year.
The yellow powder was found in Chernobyl too. It looks “like” cesium powder actually. [...]
See also: Mistake? Local Gov’t: 330 Million bq/km² of radioactivity found yesterday in Utsunomiya, 50 mi. from Tokyo — Had been ‘not detected’ for weeks — Now at March levels
Taken Sept. 22 (SOURCE: Fukushima Diary)
- Report: Yellow powder recorded during video of Reactor No. 4 (PHOTO & VIDEO) October 30, 2011
- “Yellow rain” recently reported in Tokyo also happened after Chernobyl — Government assured residents it was pollen March 24, 2011
- Yomiuri discusses “yellowish residue” found in Tokyo area: Radioactive Pollen? “Highly likely” Fukushima pollen will reach capital October 24, 2011
- “Yellow rain” around Tokyo caused by pollen officials say – Rain may have contained radioactivity March 24, 2011
- HCR: Mystery black radioactive powder detected outside school — Local official posts 3 videos of black substance (PHOTO & VIDEOS) February 24, 2012