Japan’s radiation twice as bad, CNN, June 7, 2011:
Nuclear expert Arnie Gundersen talks to CNN’s John King about the dangers of the radiation situation in Japan.
Published: June 8th, 2011 at 6:58 am ET
- Kaltofen shows effect of plutonium on lung tissue: See single particle cause fibrotic nodule in lung — Eases fears on West Coast (VIDEO) May 9, 2012
- Scientists: Average person in Seattle breathed in 10 hot radioactive particles a day during April June 5, 2011
- FOX: Is Iodine-131 Killing Babies In Philadelphia? Deaths up 48 percent since radiation levels spiked in tap water (VIDEO) June 16, 2011
- High levels of radioactive material found in Tokyo — 170,000 Bq/kg in slag approaches levels found in Fukushima May 22, 2011
- Feds to conduct aerial radiation survey near Seattle to get ‘baseline readings’ — Measuring gamma emitters like radioactive cesium and iodine July 8, 2011