Japan’s radiation twice as bad, CNN, June 7, 2011:
Nuclear expert Arnie Gundersen talks to CNN’s John King about the dangers of the radiation situation in Japan.
Published: June 8th, 2011 at 6:58 am ET
- Kaltofen shows effect of plutonium on lung tissue: See single particle cause fibrotic nodule in lung — Eases fears on West Coast (VIDEO) May 9, 2012
- Scientists: Average person in Seattle breathed in 10 hot radioactive particles a day during April June 5, 2011
- US Nuclear Professor: Fukushima “a really major event here”, Washington had radioactive aerosols 100,000 times normal; “Far more bigger accident than we’re hearing” — Model shows West Coast completely blacked out due to particles covering area — Gundersen: Lung cancers to start increasing in Pacific Northwest (AUDIO) November 16, 2014
- High levels of radioactive material found in Tokyo — 170,000 Bq/kg in slag approaches levels found in Fukushima May 22, 2011
- FOX: Is Iodine-131 Killing Babies In Philadelphia? Deaths up 48 percent since radiation levels spiked in tap water (VIDEO) June 16, 2011