Title: Whistleblower Interview: San Onofre – How Safe Is It?
Source: Nuclear Hotseat Podcast
Author: San Onofre Safety
Date: February 4, 2012
NUCLEAR HOTSEAT SPECIAL REPORT
Libbe HaLevy interviews whistleblower James Chambers
A summary of the current status of San Onofre nuclear reactors after last week’s leaks, discovery of over 800 damaged pipes, and employee falling into the radioactive refueling pool. Featuring an interview with James Chambers, a licensed nuclear reactor operator and whistleblower from San Onofre, who offers his unique perspective on what these alarming developments might mean.
Listen to the full broadcast here
Watch a CBS News interview with Chambers here:
Published: February 7th, 2012 at 1:44 pm ET
- Investment Banking Firm: Fears of significant delay in restart of San Onofre nuclear plant — Stock downgraded to ‘underperform’ February 14, 2013
- New Gundersen Interview (AUDIO) — Hundreds turn out to see presentation at city council meeting near San Onofre nuclear plant; Mother speaks about brain cancers in neighborhood April 25, 2012
- New Gundersen Video — Plus: Local TV interviews anonymous nuclear plant worker who exposes “dangerous” San Onofre (VIDEOS) May 16, 2012
- NBC: “Jay Leno on nuclear leak” at San Onofre (VIDEO) May 1, 2012
- L.A. Local News: “New problems at the San Onofre nuclear plant” — Special team called in — More tubes fail — NRC trying to figure out why it’s happening so quickly (VIDEO) March 17, 2012