Ken Buesseler, WHOI: We’re looking 2 years plus after the accident […] still to try and maybe determine how much is continuing to come from the reactor area. […]
NHK: These researchers are the first from outside Tepco to test ocean within 5 km of the plant.
Published: May 14th, 2013 at 4:04 pm ET
- Researchers: Continuing radioactive leaks from Fukushima Daiichi — “There must be a source” — 300,000,000,000 becquerels a month thought entering Pacific November 14, 2012
- PBS: 30 times more strontium-90 than cesium at Fukushima… and strontium is “much more dangerous… this is a problem” — Researchers far from plant “surprised by how much continuing radioactivity they found” — Like “ongoing experiment” (VIDEO) August 9, 2013
- Video: Black radioactive material being reported 100 kilometers south of Fukushima Daiichi March 16, 2013
- Worker: Rat at Fukushima Daiichi measured 15 microsieverts per hour — “It’s a moving radioactive material” March 29, 2013
- Wife of Fukushima Daiichi Worker: He said to evacuate on day of 3/11 and that the nuclear plant would melt down (VIDEO) January 23, 2013