Transcript for Exclusive Arnie Gundersen Interview: The Dangers of Fukushima Are Worse and Longer-lived Than We Think, Chris Martenson, June 3, 2011:
Arnie Gundersen: Well, I am in touch with some scientists now who have been monitoring the air on the West Coast and in Seattle for instance, in April, the average person in Seattle breathed in 10 hot particles a day.
Chris Martenson [Host]: What? I did not know that.
Arnie Gundersen: Well, the report takes some time to make its way into the literature. [...]
Listen to the audio interview here.
Published: June 5th, 2011 at 8:51 am ET
- “Very high concentrations” of hot particles in Pacific NW during April, May — Includes plutonium and americium (AUDIO) June 29, 2011
- Nowhere to Run: Hot radioactive particles in Seattle at 50 percent of levels seen in Tokyo — Latches onto lung tissue (VIDEO) June 8, 2011
- Seattle TV: “Warning, video of the (melting) sea stars might be disturbing” — Scientists are “so concerned” about rapidly spreading die off on West Coast — Doubled in just a few days — Jellyfish numbers booming November 2, 2013
- Gundersen: We just tested an air filter that has highest radioactivity seen in North America after Fukushima Daiichi — Found in Seattle HEPA filter used since 3/11 (VIDEO) July 7, 2012
- Radiation precautions for areas near Seattle, Vancouver, Portland? “Perhaps you need to wash your shoes”… and other things (VIDEO) November 16, 2011