Published: October 10th, 2012 at 3:14 pm ET

Watch the 2-hour long video here

October 10, 2012 inspection inside Reactor No. 1 Primary Containment Vessel at Fukushima Daiichi:

Watch the 2-hour long video here

Published: October 10th, 2012 at 3:14 pm ET

1. New footage inside Fukushima Unit 1 containment vessel — Thick steam, blackened piping (PHOTOS & VIDEO ) October 10, 2012
  2. Kyodo: Water at Fukushima Unit 1 is more radioactive OUTSIDE containment vessel than inside October 12, 2012
  3. Explosion may have occurred inside vessel of Fukushima Unit 1 — Can generate missiles that endanger containment integrity October 16, 2012
  4. Watch: New Large Debris Found In Unit 1 Containment (PHOTOS & VIDEO) October 17, 2012
  5. “Impossible” that bulk of melted fuel is in Unit 1 containment — Charred vessel could indicate explosive event inside October 15, 2012

85 comments to Golden material seen coating pipes and surfaces inside Fukushima Unit 1 containment vessel (PHOTOS & VIDEO)

• PhilipUpNorth PhilipUpNorth

IMHO the "gold color" is the color of uranium. When Reactor1 was dewatered on 311, uranium, zirconium, cesium, and other elements vaporized. The mixture of zirconium and cesium is explosive, and IMO caused the explosion which took out Building1.
    Any hydrogen that was present also went up in the explosion, but was not the cause of the explosion, nor a major contributor of the damage which you see to Building1. No, wait. They covered Building1 with a tent to make it seem more like a Building than the Ruins it really is. So you can't really see the ruins of Building1 anymore.
    In the days following the explosion, uranium continued to vaporise, and condensed as a film on surfaces within Containment1. This is the film you see inthe video flaking off pipes and beams and grates in this video.

There is little corium left in Building1. The surface of the water is calm, and the steam is whispy. The Corium would still be very hot, and if it were there, the water would be roiling, and the steam far more dense than it is. TEPCO can no longer claim that Coriums1,2,&3 are still in the Buildings. Where, exactly, are the Coriums, TEPCO? End the lies and coverup NOW!

• TheBigPicture TheBigPicture

It's good they're sending cameras in to assess the situation, but it'll be decades and decades before anything substantial can be done. Hopefully some genius will emerge with a plan …it'll take someone with the magnitude of creativity of Leonardo da Vinci.

• hbjon hbjon

Absolutely interesting image. It makes me wonder. You might ask some questions about how hot the substance was before it hardened to what appears to be an aggregate of several compounds. Were there isolated places in the substance that was fissioning? If so, did the contact with borated water stop the process? Hmmmm.

• patb2009

does it appear that the gold material may be a lichen?

i can't really tell, but, i'd be hesitant to think of it as molten uranium that settled out.
    if we had a gaseous uranium metal, it'd be more uniform, much as in a fire, the carbon smoke
    settles all over the interior,

if it was a liquid splashing up, we'd see it with more of a splash pattern, much like splattered blood or paint.

• Mack Mack

I'm not saying what's seen inside the reactor is gold, but it's interesting to note that synthetic "precious metals" such as:

Gold, Ruthenium, Rhodium, Silver, Palladium, Platinum, Osmium, Rhenium

can be made utilizing NUCLEAR REACTORS or PARTICLE ACCELERATORS

For example —->

"Gold synthesis in a nuclear reactor

Gold was synthesized from mercury by neutron bombardment in 1941, but the isotopes of gold produced were all radioactive.[3] In 1924, a Japanese physicist, Hantaro Nagaoka, accomplished the same feat.[4]

Gold can currently be manufactured in a nuclear reactor by irradiation either of platinum or mercury."

• Mack Mack

I worded that clumsily.

What I meant is that precious metals such as

Gold, Ruthenium, Rhodium, Silver, Palladium, Platinum, Osmium, Rhenium

can be synthesized utilizing NUCLEAR REACTORS or PARTICLE ACCELERATORS

• harengus_acidophilus

But why?

To produce Gold from Mercury you need Hg-196, but just 0,15% from natural Mercury is Hg-196. You need a REALLY expensive separation process.
        The benefit of transmutating Platinum which has nearly
        the same price as Gold is not given.
        -> no commercial value.

And e.g. Palladium (extracted from fuel rods)
        is radioactive (6.5 mio years half life).

What is the use of it?

h.

• gnomesang gnomesang

i agree. my guess is palladium. looks like the "hutichison effect"… D.E.W.?

• gnomesang gnomesang

and i apologize for saying DEW. only because i want to train myself to look only at evidence. that being said, i meant it as the possible cause and in no way related to john hutchinsons work. that would be just fucking brilliant if it ended up being the solution. i feel elated for the first time in months and months! you guys are rock stars!! :p

• Anthony Anthony

With this I feel already caught up in agreement. We lack the tools and knowledge to handle radiation safely. I guess arguably Fuku is a massive nuclear classroom for some. What I don't like is how FUKU is also a giant medical calamity for all of us.

Hmmm this *gold* actually might serve as an EXCELLENT attention getter to raise awareness and make necessary changes. It got my attention as almost a benefit. Like you said though, what's the use?

• hbjon hbjon

I see your synthetic gold and raise you a pound of radioactive gold.

• weeman

Looks like the Titanic and rusticles, the metal is being eaten away, must have been exposed to tremendous heat and radioactive elements and salt water etc.

• Nancy_Hutchison

IF WE ARE LUCKY…then John Hutchison's technology is working, and we have reached Japan. We are on the southern coast of Oregon, pointed directly at Fukushima. The uraninite samples we have tested with the equipment transmutate the uranium, rapid advancement of decay (5 billion years of decay in 30 days). The last element the uranium (in the uraninite samples we tested) transmutates into is gold. Let's hope we made it to Japan, and these pics show the transmutation.

Peace. Be well.

Nancy (Lazaryan) Hutchison

• BreadAndButter BreadAndButter

Yeah. Right.

• gnomesang gnomesang

nancy, does this mean there can be a shred of hope for a solution? ive only been aware of your and johns work for about 6 months now, and although i don't understand alot of the more scientific sides to it, the first thought when i saw the metal was…"looks like hutchinson effect!". any thoughts on a (just a ballpark) time frame if this was found to work? this is the first (if iam understanding correctly) tidbit of hope towards resolving this. i literally ride my bike everywhere with a "save japan" sign i made on the front in hopes that someone will see it, search it and then have an idea. i want to post that link you posted earlier in the discussion, but i want to make sure that this is something that could be a possible solution.

• Nancy_Hutchison

In the nuke plant they hit the radioactive fuel with high frequencies to "excite"..even further destabilize it. John Hutchison uses frequencies to do the opposite, to bring it stable. John and I were on the Gulf of Mexico, going beach to beach, using his technology to clean BP oil polluted waters. For free. When Fukushima blew, we just stood and watched the TV screen, saying, "Oh God, this is the end of Earth." John immediately went to work to use his equipment to create a shield against the radiation. I have a video somewhere on the web, it shows the shield, the frequencies. We left everything and are on the coast of Oregon, aimed at Japan. Arnie Gunderson said this was the worst area for contamination, so this is where we came. Current radiation levels here are at PRE-ATOMIC AGE levels…about 9 CPM. Modifications made, more equipment, and more tests. The NEW samples are transmutating even faster. Waiting on those reports. And what John does now, he does for free. It's not just "save Japan". Folks, we are in an Extinction Level Event.

• Anthony Anthony

Nancy, I'm late on this conversation and not fully grasping your point. I will research what you are saying to get caught up (unless you care to help me see!). I haven't said much about reactor material discovery and think it would be both good and bad if GOLD is really being *synthesized* – good as it's the lemonade out of lemons thing, and bad I believe as we would never be able to pull ourselves out of the dangers of the world's nuclear endeavors. Of course, I may have missed your point entirely but I wanted to learn.

• Nancy_Hutchison

sorry, I hit "report comment, instead of answer.
        radioactive elements are "unstable" and are trying to become "stable", to eventually become lead. Gold and lead have the same crystalline structure, but gold has more mass….do you understand?

• kez

Are you seriously saying there is some alchemic reaction creating gold in Fuku reactors?

Really??

OK, just like the card game, I'm calling bullshit on this wild weird thought.

It's plain old marine corrosion. And it is dangerous enough in its own right.

Prove with some sound scientific evidence otherwise. How many centuries ago was alchemy debunked??

• gnomesang gnomesang

kez, the link that nancy provided should be viewed, i was trying to explain the gist of it to you now, and i am not a rocket scientist BY A LONG SHOT. that being said, i think she is saying the time for the radioactivity to degrade could be GREATLY reduced. i recommend the link.

• PhilipUpNorth PhilipUpNorth

And I began this thread by saying that the gold color was the color of uranium. But having heard all of the foregoing, will take my comment back. After all, Uranium is perhaps a bit more yellow than this gold color in the pictures and videos of Containment1. First I've heard of the Hutchinsom stuff. Must investigate.

Would be ever so nice to take an apartment in the neighborhood of a nuke plant, and transmute all their uranium into gold. You might even be forgiven. Especially the US government might appreciatethisdevelopment, which could end all its budget woes by transmuting all its nuclear weaponry and depleted uranium munitions transmuted into gold!

Peace.

• Anthony Anthony

I have a similar feeling too PhilipUpNorth! I'm not endorsing the nuclear industry but I have to say the appearance of the gold puts an entirely new spin on this whole story line.

• Radio VicFromOregon

Eureka! Alchemy achieves the making of gold at last! Sadly, someone may think this is a good idea.

• harengus_acidophilus

That's difficult…

Alchemists can make gold by telling interesting storys.
      But with "fiat money" they just get paper.

h.

• Anthony Anthony

That's REALLY what I was trying to say to Nancy – thanks VicFromOregon!

• Nancy_Hutchison

Anthony (and VicFromOregon), I don't care if the result of John's technology is a pile of rust, lead, or gold. As long as it works. I posted here because I KNOW the urnanite transmutated, and there was gold, non-radioactive gold. LOOK UP "Transmutation" it is an acknowledged way to get rid of radioactive waste. For "other scientists" it costs too much. John knows what he is doing, and he uses the power from two extension cords to run all the equipment.

• Nancy_Hutchison

Kez, maybe it is corrosion. Yet, what is in the video is bright, smooth and shiny. I made my post because MAYBE, just maybe, John's technology is working, all the way from Oregon to Japan. We won't know until and unless more transmutation happens. And the radiation levels DROP in the reactors. We can only hope. Peace. Be well.

• AFTERSHOCK AFTERSHOCK

I'd like to see more info on this device. Can that be arraigned?

• Nancy_Hutchison

Aftershock, would you like to actually come to the lab? Or would you like videos, or documents? It is the same equipment we used on the Gulf of Mexico during the BP oil disaster. Do a google search of "John Hutchison", "Nancy Lazaryan", and "frequencies". There are videos and reports posted. We are in the process of setting up a nonprofit. The nonprofit's primary goal is eliminating the radioactive contamination from the Japan disaster, then we will do more decontamination at other waste sites. We are going to set up a website and have educational videos posted. And we are working on a simplified method that people can build and use themselves for atmospheric decontamination.

• AFTERSHOCK AFTERSHOCK

@Nancy_Hutchison: I'm interested in what you're doing. Though most would quickly dismiss what you're doing, intuition has long told me that this will be one of the major processes used for remediation. I'm involved in such work myself. I'll look into what you guys are doing. If it tweaks my interest, I'll contact you directly. I may even have engineering expertise that can be of help. Thank you for the response. We'll talk later…

• PhilipUpNorth PhilipUpNorth

Nancy & John: But I can come in December. I'd like to see what you are into, if I may. Let me know if I am welcomed. Aftershock: Think again, please. IMO, worth a look. Nancy, please get a web site up soon.

• Nancy_Hutchison

PhilipUpNorth, Yes people are welcome to come and help. We are in very primitive living quarters and are limited in how many people can come at any given time. I hope to have the website up within a month and then people can contact us there to set up a time to visit.

• AFTERSHOCK AFTERSHOCK

@Nancy_Hutchison: I did a review of what's online and couldn't find anything specific. If possible, can you post a link-to or email a PDF that features the system's principles of operation.

My public email address is: darkREMOVEliteREMOVE@REMOVEhushmailREMOVE.com

I should state here: regardless of my take on your work and my interpretation of its efficacy, I will refrain from any public response and/or critical statements. It's not my place to impede your effort, but I am allowed to put hand to that which is helpful and constructive…

• michellemamarn

@Nancy_Hutchinson-Sometimes hope feels foolish, but my God…if this could be real. I have been and will continue praying for you. You too Aftershock and PhilipUpNorth. Please, keep us all posted.

• michellemamarn

Sorry, ANancy_HutchiSON

• Sickputer

I thought I missed a thread when I was busy in the "real" world. Then I come back to see this strange exchange.

Hmmm…so they don't have a website up…what is this?:

I have to echo my cuz in Saxony. *;-)

Probably two words was plenty. Excuse me while I go turn my Topo Chico water into Liebfraumilch.

BTW…Off topic…I am now on a liposomal Vitamin C regimen…quite impressed after just one day. That vitamin has some punch! I think they need lots of it in Japan…tanker loads.

If you want to find out about something that is really special…research that. The health food stores in my fairly sizable city had never heard of it. Thank Thor for Amazon!

• Nancy_Hutchison

that is a PIRATE SITE that someone set up, tells people he is John Hutchison and gets money. John has tried repeatedly to get the site shutdown, including police reports and many emails to GoDaddy.

• Anthony Anthony

Its sad but interesting that you guys are being targeted to be discredited. As a *Average Joe* it says to me you are either hot on the trail of something or pissing someone off by casting Great Light.

If your concept works it may be a blessing.

• BreadAndButter BreadAndButter

I hear you Sickputer! Thought this thread was long dead and gone, but apparently if the term "gold" is involved, it still sparks interest, just like in 1600 :-)

• Jebus Jebus

lol, I can not believe what people will do to each other in times like these.
    Not a shred of evidence and the astounding claims are gobbled up en mass.
    Do you really think that someone can be on the Oregon Coast and transmutate a nuclear pile of shit, thousands of miles away, into anything other than radioactive beef and bullshit.
    My word, and on top of that, a claim to have cleaned up oil spills while claiming to accellerate radioactive decay into gold. Two completely different physical processes. It's a miracle!
    What in the hell happened to common sense! Paging Dr. Sigmund!
    I have just lost a little more faith in mankind actually being able to solve this mess, as if that were possible on any level.
    I am out of words and outta here, leaving you with one last thought for tonight…

May someones God help us!

• Nancy_Hutchison

I posted evidence. And I don't care if you or anyone else believes me.
      IF you actually want to LEARN about frequencies, then study Tom Bearden, former military..or Dr. Robert Koontz..or Ken Shoulders. All people who have worked with John Hutchison.
      You don't know anything.

• Jebus Jebus

Sorry hun, common sense and a lifetime of learning gives me more knowledge about amplitude and frequency modulation than you will ever learn.
    Two extension cords, give me a break.

I say just normalize the words and gather the hype to create support
    Transmutation, come on say it, transmutation, transmutation.
    Everyone chant with me, transmutation, transmutation, transmutation…
    And the sheep will follow.

Here is the real reason this has been laid upon this site.

• Sickputer

Au contraire….Jebus knows how the cow eats the cabbage…among other topics.

Dr. Bob Koontz? The Alien implant guy?

SP: Somedays I think I would like to be abducted off this planet myself. Beam me up Scotty!

Take care Nancy…you and John turn Fukushima's fuel into gold (or gold-plated tungsten would be fine). Action speaks volumes.

• Nancy_Hutchison

Dr. Robert Koontz:
      link to his complete bio:http://www.doctorkoontz.com/bio/index.htm

I have included below a news article about me when I became employed as a Staff Scientist (II) at the Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory. I have also included a news article about my involvement in an important high energy physics experiment done in the 1975-1978 time frame — using the electron-positron intersecting storage ring at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center. That experiment in fact led to discovery of a particle known as the tau lepton. — for which a Nobel prize was won by Perl in 1995.

With respect to documenting my background, there are also copies of my Ph.D., Master's and Bachelor's degrees shown below, and I have also added a copy of my Honorable Discharge from the US Navy. In addition, there are copies of my last Navy evaluation report from when I worked at the National Security Agency, and there are also evaluation reports from when I worked as an Assistant Professor of Physics at the University of South Dakota .

• Jebus Jebus

Oh Johnny, what have you done now! You were such an intelligent boy. You couda been a contentenda…

Nikola is rollin over in his grave right now!

Kenneth, whats the frequency?

Check Please!

• PoorDaddy PoorDaddy

I've been wondering how the PTB would initiate bursting the gold bubble (like the real estate bubble, or the tulip bubble in Holland). Sure am glad I stopped in tonight…..I might have been tempted to trade my first born for a few ounces of gold, but that shit will be everywhere and worthless now!

• Jebus Jebus

Don't worry PoorDaddy, those few bits of gold you might have are safe from fiat gold…

My take on what's in the picture, it's sulphur dioxide…

Remember, it was a hydrogen explosion…
      The giant seawater filled isomerizer stopped at that moment.

• Sickputer

A little off topic (but your post got me thinking of this blast from the past)…Ever hear of radium treated diamonds? In the early 1970s jewelers were using lasers to burn out carbon occlusions inside diamonds, turning the clarity into a much more valuable grade level.

The laser burned a hole you couldn't see with the naked eye. Turned 400 dollar five-carat flawed diamonds into $5,000 diamonds. Or so it seemed until the first time the new owner wore the stone into a nightclub with blacklights (still a 60s holdover in a lot of night spots). Under the blacklight the stones showed radioactive purple tracers when the laser had done its carbon erasing. The laser charade blew up faster than cubic zirconia fakes.

I would think any artificial gold would have similar issues and become worthless. You can rarely fool mother nature.

• PoorDaddy PoorDaddy

Hi SP….The diamond story is really pretty funny. Our species greed knows no bounds.
        I'm just hanging out and waiting for Earth's immune system to recognize us for the parasites/cancers that we are and kick us the fuck off this planet.

• Sickputer

My diamond terminology and memory of events was a little shaky with the passage of five decades (35 years to be exact covering 5 decades). I meant to say diamond "inclusion" include of the toothy word. ;-)

Also radium treatments alter undesirable colors in lower grade diamonds, while laser drilling provided a hole to reach carbon inclusions and then they washed out the carbon with acid and sealed the laser channels with glass filler. I didn't realize it was two separate procedures and the radium created the red or purple glow under blacklighting.

I also didn't realize our non-tax paying goliath GE was also in the diamond enhancement business:

Never one to pass up a quick buck: "A small number of otherwise gem-quality stones that possess a brown body color can have their color significantly lightened or altogether removed by HPHT treatment, or, depending on the type of diamond, improve existing color to a more desirable saturation. The process was introduced by General Electric in 1999."

Diamonds treated to remove their color by General Electric are given laser inscriptions on their girdles: these inscriptions read "GE POL", with "POL" standing for Pegasus Overseas Ltd, a partnered firm. It is possible to polish this inscription away, so its absence cannot be a trusted sign of natural color."

SP: hmmm… Would be funnier if they inscribed them: GE POS >;->

• michellemamarn

I intend to wait to hear from Aftershock and PhilipUpNorth, both long-time trusted posters on this site who have never confused me about their intentions. Any possible solution to this disaster MUST by needs be out of left field as conventional science has utterly failed us. They will check this out and get back to us.

• AFTERSHOCK AFTERSHOCK

@michellemamarn: appreciate the vote of confidence, but have to agree with kalidances, this one's a challenge for any mere mortal. If I had the means, I would like to pull-together several of the regulars from this site and do a closed-door conference on how this catastrophe should be addressed. I'd have to restrict anyone from sitting in on these meetings, as you'd want a minimum of chaotic input.

That said, I have made suggestions (long ago) as to what I think could be done to get control over the coreums and wrecked structures. There have been others who have made equally interesting suggestions. In addition, I'd also like to implement contiguous programs that would offer solutions for disposal of NPP waste. That effort would also be used to secure and preserve life on the planet.

As most humans are all about themselves, they'll have to find themselves at a dead end before they're open to the suggestions of a 'lowly peasant'. It's also far-more productive letting others think they've discovered the path for themselves…

• kalidances

@michellemamarn you are being delusional. I have been here since week one.Literally. No one can ride in and "solve" this situation now. Especially two posters on a website. What is needed now is for every leader of every government to stop what they are doing to send out every possible resource to help evacuate before the explosion.

Anything else is just blowing hot air. You want to help? Go knock on your mayor's door, tell him to get hold of your governor and senators and tell them to get their asses in gear.
    THAT is what you need to be doing. Gold doesn't matter to dead men.

• Sickputer

But in case you like something off the hook, by all means check out John's blogs or as he aptly desribes them:

John Hutchison

GET TO KNOW ME THREW THESE 150 BLOGS

SP: I nearly "threw" my back out reading that malapropism. Anyway…onward through the fog of cyberspace…

The blogs are quite…interesting to say the least. Hands down favorite: MY GODDESS (he does love capital letters… Maybe that shift key is stuck. As they say: Shift Happens!

All I can say is … I want one of those cool leather hats! Hell, I will trade John straight up my tin foil hat I keep

I definitely want a first run of the Ken Shoulders EVO gun! ;-) Lots of rattlesnakes around here.

Madness in Tokyo… Blobzilla and her children are coming for you.