Fukushima II (Not I) Nuke Plant Eyewitness Account on March 11, EX-SKF, August 21, 2011:
White smoke seen rising from Fukushima II Nuclear Power Plant in Tomioka-machi after the quake but BEFORE the tsunami.
It was related by people [...] quoting the unnamed acquaintance of theirs who works at the plant. They said they couldn’t name the person as he is higher up in the organization. [...]
Read the report here.
Published: August 21st, 2011 at 8:50 am ET
- FLASH: Smoke seen rising from ANOTHER nuclear power plant 10 km away — Fukushima Daini March 30, 2011
- Fukushima *DAINI* reactor has broken containment vessel, says Tokyo Professor — Probably caused by quake, not tsunami January 9, 2012
- Fukushima Daini Unit 1 had pressure increase after quake, before tsunami — Gundersen: “They should also talk about just how damaged Fukushima Daiichi 5 and 6 are but we’re not hearing that either” (VIDEO) December 10, 2012
- Four days before March 11 quake, Japan gov’t told that 30+ ft tsunami could hit Fukushima plant August 24, 2011
- Daini Reactor Inspected: Paint coming off inside containment vessel — Blamed on temperature and humidity increase after 3/11 quake (PHOTOS) June 8, 2012