Report: Smoke seen rising from Fukushima Daini after quake but before tsunami
Fukushima II (Not I) Nuke Plant Eyewitness Account on March 11, EX-SKF, August 21, 2011:
White smoke seen rising from Fukushima II Nuclear Power Plant in Tomioka-machi after the quake but BEFORE the tsunami.
It was related by people [...] quoting the unnamed acquaintance of theirs who works at the plant. They said they couldn’t name the person as he is higher up in the organization. [...]
Read the report here.
- FLASH: Smoke seen rising from ANOTHER nuclear power plant 10 km away — Fukushima Daini March 30, 2011
- Fukushima *DAINI* reactor has broken containment vessel, says Tokyo Professor — Probably caused by quake, not tsunami January 9, 2012
- Four days before March 11 quake, Japan gov’t told that 30+ ft tsunami could hit Fukushima plant August 24, 2011
- AGAIN: Tepco President mentions ‘accident’ at Fukushima *DAINI*, not just Daiichi January 11, 2012
- Shukan Asahi: Fukushima Daini also had major damage from 3/11 — Submerged under 4 meters of water May 30, 2012