Fukushima university conducted “stress” research for 2743 people this January 2012 [...]
their last research [was] June / July 2011.
the ratio of frequent/occasional headache and nausea increased from 6% to 38%.
Prof. Tsutsui from the researching team states, this persistant and continuous stress is physically affecting the children.
However, the ratio of fear, anxiety, regression, dependence decreased.
Published: June 7th, 2012 at 1:10 pm ET
- Yomiuri: Alarming trend in Fukushima children — Parent’s radiation fears and stress from disaster blamed for spike in obesity rates December 26, 2012
- Jiji: School outside Fukushima reports sharp increase in headaches, stomachaches; Visits to nurse up big — Kids easily losing concentration and become irritable, says govt psychiatrist September 15, 2012
- Fukushima Mother’s Plea to U.N.: Children and adults are suffering tremendously — Sharp increase in bloody urine, bone pain, more — Doctor says many have similar symptoms with unknown causes — Family’s health deteriorated all at once, recovered soon after moving September 27, 2013
- Cesium fallout spiked to 349 Million Bq/km2 in one day at Fukushima City 60km from meltdowns — Near 40-fold increase from previous 24-hour period February 18, 2012
- NHK: Fukushima children not growing in weight, average increase down 75% — Doctor says “very unusual”… some gained only 1 pound in year November 7, 2011