A source from Japan with a background in nuclear engineering writes:
The Blogger (http://profile.ameba.jp/kikilala-400/) measured the black substance collected in Minami-Soma city with a NaI detector.
As the picture [Right] the substance has 5,950,471 Bq/kg (Cs-134 + Cs-137) cesium.
It must be the highest value among any other measurement carried out in Minami-soma area.
It should be noted that the blogger has not any relationship with the city council member Mr. Ooyama, and that the black substance is completely different from Mr. Ooyama’s samples.
* Related article:
In last May and April, black substance was blown off by a seasonal wind, but at the city hall nobody did not do nothing, neither distributing masks to children nor decontaminating around schools.
Published: June 15th, 2012 at 11:45 am ET
- Source: Over 500 microSv/h detected from black substance (PHOTO) April 27, 2012
- Massive amount of mystery black substance found on road in Minamisoma after several days of rain and snow — Emitting 50 microSv/hr (PHOTO) March 7, 2012
- HCR: Mystery black radioactive powder detected outside school — Local official posts 3 videos of black substance (PHOTO & VIDEOS) February 24, 2012
- OPCOM emergency survey of more black dust finds alpha radiation of 45 microSv/h — Measured at public housing project in Minami Soma February 18, 2012
- Source: “Real” mystery black substance NOT yet measured — Possibly 20,000,000 Bq/kg of cesium — Many times more radioactive than local official’s sample — “It is too dangerous and must be analyzed by public institutions” (PHOTOS) April 29, 2012