Source: “Real” mystery black substance NOT yet measured — Possibly 20,000,000 Bq/kg of cesium — Many times more radioactive than local official’s sample — “It is too dangerous and must be analyzed by public institutions” (PHOTOS)
A source from Japan with a background in nuclear engineering writes:
I get permission to write an article from one Minamisoma’s resident who found the real black material (520micro SV). [...]
As a picture, real black substance which found by one Minamisoma’s resident shows 2893cps, it is much stronger than Mr. Ooyama’s 500cps sample. In comparison with other low-level samples (approx. 140cps), real black substance has extremely higher radiation.
Up to now, both Mr. Ooyama and City of Minamisoma have not measured the real black substances at all. Black substance might have over 10M Bq/kg (possibly 20M Bq/kg) Cs134+Cs137! It is too dangerous and must be analyzed by public institutions.
- 10,000,000 Bq/kg of cesium detected in Minamisoma soil sample -Local Official May 16, 2012
- HCR: Mystery black radioactive powder detected outside school — Local official posts 3 videos of black substance (PHOTO & VIDEOS) February 24, 2012
- Local Official: They found plutonium in every sample — Radiation-absorbing bacterium is everywhere on paved surfaces June 4, 2012
- Report: Radioactive black substance found 230 km from Fukushima plant — “It seems to be everywhere” (PHOTOS) September 24, 2012
- UPDATE: Original mystery black substance was never tested — Much more radioactive than official’s black dust — Detector shows 95,880 cpm — Up to 60,000 cpm in beta — New alpha info February 17, 2012