A source from Japan with a background in nuclear engineering writes:
I get permission to write an article from one Minamisoma’s resident who found the real black material (520micro SV). [...]
As a picture, real black substance which found by one Minamisoma’s resident shows 2893cps, it is much stronger than Mr. Ooyama’s 500cps sample. In comparison with other low-level samples (approx. 140cps), real black substance has extremely higher radiation.
Up to now, both Mr. Ooyama and City of Minamisoma have not measured the real black substances at all. Black substance might have over 10M Bq/kg (possibly 20M Bq/kg) Cs134+Cs137! It is too dangerous and must be analyzed by public institutions.
Published: April 29th, 2012 at 12:10 am ET
- 10,000,000 Bq/kg of cesium detected in Minamisoma soil sample -Local Official May 16, 2012
- HCR: Mystery black radioactive powder detected outside school — Local official posts 3 videos of black substance (PHOTO & VIDEOS) February 24, 2012
- Report: Radioactive black substance found 230 km from Fukushima plant — “It seems to be everywhere” (PHOTOS) September 24, 2012
- Local Official: They found plutonium in every sample — Radiation-absorbing bacterium is everywhere on paved surfaces June 4, 2012
- Source: Local official “has not collected real black substances” — “He had only mixtures, not real substances” — Levels still reached over 5,000,000 Bq/kg June 16, 2012