Source: “Real” mystery black substance NOT yet measured — Possibly 20,000,000 Bq/kg of cesium — Many times more radioactive than local official’s sample — “It is too dangerous and must be analyzed by public institutions” (PHOTOS)
A source from Japan with a background in nuclear engineering writes:
I get permission to write an article from one Minamisoma’s resident who found the real black material (520micro SV). [...]
As a picture, real black substance which found by one Minamisoma’s resident shows 2893cps, it is much stronger than Mr. Ooyama’s 500cps sample. In comparison with other low-level samples (approx. 140cps), real black substance has extremely higher radiation.
Up to now, both Mr. Ooyama and City of Minamisoma have not measured the real black substances at all. Black substance might have over 10M Bq/kg (possibly 20M Bq/kg) Cs134+Cs137! It is too dangerous and must be analyzed by public institutions.
- Report: Radioactive black substance found 230 km from Fukushima plant — “It seems to be everywhere” (PHOTOS) September 24, 2012
- Highest Yet? 6 million Bq/kg in black substance — 523 microSv/hr and 174,000 CPM — “Completely different from Mr. Ooyama’s samples” (PHOTOS) June 15, 2012
- Official: Plutonium detected in black substance from Minamisoma (PHOTOS) April 27, 2012
- Local official measures alpha radiation on bridge railing — Up to 1,000 times more dangerous than beta or gamma (VIDEO) April 5, 2012
- Asahi reports on highly radioactive mysterious bacteria around Japan — Children touching it, baby strollers nearby — Gov’t claims “no immediate effects on human health” June 14, 2012