Transcript Summary at 17:00 in
The real problem is not so much the wild boar but there’s another animal. There are two types of whats called a raccoon dog. One is very cute, like a raccoon, but they’re actually a wolf/dog-type species…
I live in the mountains of Japan, you get back from work very late at night and on the last train walk through the mountains in the late night and see these creatures… but these are not the cute ones, they are very long, much bigger than a fox, more like a wolf — long ugly snout, rat like face, long bushy tail. They go through garbage, eat insects, they’re scavengers, they’re predators.
They’re also vampires, they unlocked a neighbors chicken coop — they unlatch it they go in they latch onto the neck and suck the blood out of them because they don’t like to eat the feathers.
Now these are the animals I’m really worried about… mutations… these things eat anything… and the mutation of these animals … they’re large enough to take down a child or an elderly person even an adult. I take an armful of rocks whenever they get close…
They’re called raccoon dogs… extremely large and potentially dangerous. I think the mutation of these things in the wild of Fukushima now that they’re left alone… These are the animals that are just tearing the flesh off of cattle, leaving nothing… They’re quite dangerous animal.
Without the farmers there to shot them, these things will really flourish…
Like a nightmare scenario…
These are very primitive dogs, not raccoons… They’re really fearsome animals and they’re dangerous… I think there is a future threat, again the Pandora’s box is open…
Listen to the full 24 minute interview here: http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/special/rense_Shimatsu_112811.mp3
Published: December 9th, 2011 at 7:11 pm ET
- Strange: Animals went mad and began attacking humans after exposure to high radiation levels, says Chernobyl scientist — Dogs, foxes, wolves, hogs (VIDEO) January 2, 2012
- WSJ: Huge spike in dogs biting humans in Fukushima town; Some attacked without aggression, 70% to upper body — Study: May be associated with nuclear disaster — Gundersen: Research on animal defects hidden from public (VIDEO) October 1, 2013
- Japan Reporter: Mutations increasing in Fukushima — TV: “Strange things are happening to the plants and animals” — Gov’t News Agency: “Long list of mutated life forms reported” (VIDEO) July 22, 2015
- Expert: “There’s just very few of the birds left” in the high contamination from Fukushima plant, “things are not looking good” — Spider webs looked ‘strange’ (PHOTO) — Animals response to radiation over twice as bad as in Chernobyl — “Implies effects are stronger in Fukushima” (VIDEO) May 7, 2014
- Japan Times: Tepco’s management called “war criminals” by Japanese weekly January 8, 2012