Published: March 20th, 2012 at 10:12 am ET

Title: Or blue-green algae or black substance beyond 100μSv stick with a magnet? – YouTube
Uploaded by mak551000 (Minamisoma City Councilor Koichi Oyama)
Date: March 20, 2012

Read more here: http://mak55.exblog.jp/15601644/

Similar video from March 13 using paper to block alpha radiation:

More on the mystery black substance:

Published: March 20th, 2012 at 10:12 am ET

1. UPDATE: Original mystery black substance was never tested — Much more radioactive than official’s black dust — Detector shows 95,880 cpm — Up to 60,000 cpm in beta — New alpha info February 17, 2012
  2. HCR: Mystery black radioactive powder detected outside school — Local official posts 3 videos of black substance (PHOTO & VIDEOS) February 24, 2012
  3. Source: “Real” mystery black substance NOT yet measured — Possibly 20,000,000 Bq/kg of cesium — Many times more radioactive than local official’s sample — “It is too dangerous and must be analyzed by public institutions” (PHOTOS) April 29, 2012
  4. Japan kids ingesting pieces of Fukushima fuel rods? Expert: Mystery black substance “very likely contains concentrated unburned nuclear fuel” (VIDEO) July 11, 2013
  5. Source: “Very interesting” mystery black substance in Fukushima — Beta particles too intense to be only cesium-134 and 137 (VIDEO) May 28, 2013

84 comments to Strange: Pieces of highly radioactive mystery black substance cling to magnet (VIDEO)

• sebaschan

hm, shame that he can now throw the Geiger counter into the bin…

• InfoPest InfoPest

Black Stuff Might Be A Scientific Field Test.

"Development of high affinity biosorbents by surface display of metal binding proteins"

"The project is to develop profit oriented economically feasible to implement by all metal handling industries including DAE establishments for the treatment of low and medium level metal containing effluents and nuclear wastes using enhanced whole-cell biosorption technology. It is aimed at to proceed from the proof-of concept to "field testing stage." The development of such an efficient and affordable technology for nuclear waste treatment is essential. In this project we will develop a technology for the display of metal binding proteins at the cell surface of "cyanobacteria." The strains will be tested for immobilization for the development of bioreactor to remove the radioactive and non-radioactive metal from industrial effluents. The process parameters will be optimized for scaling up. The proposed project may provide a cost effective, quick and more metal binding capacity and it will find an essential alternative method for online treatment in DAE and metal handling industries for safe discharge of wastewater."

Cyanobacteria; This is Blue/Green Algae. Also Known As The Black Stuff.

If This Stuff Is Bio-engineered Algae Designed To Bond With Metal, Then Some Of That Metal Would Stick To A Magnet.

• jahdesm jahdesm

http://youtu.be/K-MC9VBSWa8 interesting little piece of black material from tshernobyl

• markww markww

IS THIS WHY JAPAN DOES NOT WANT PEOPLE TO BE ABLE TO CHECK FOR RADIATION AND HIDE IT FROM THE PEOPLE AND THE WORLD

• Noah

The Black Stuff Multiple Choice

What is the Black Stuff?
    1. Radioactive soot from the incineration of Tsunami trash?
    2. Radioactive soot from burning of spent fuel rods?
    3. Radioactive carbon produced by cooling spent fuel rods with salt water?
    4. Radioactive carbon produced by deterioration/burning of steel containment vessels/structure by melted fuel?
    5. All of the above.

• Justme

I have never measured anything close to what this person is measuring. I'm in Southern California and I am sick. There are many bad things happening with my blood.

90% Alpha detected
    100% of the time
    24/7

Invest in a microscope

• NoNukes NoNukes

Justme,

I was very afraid that was what you meant before. My heart breaks for all of us.

Thank you.

• James2

Sorry, I missed it.

What are you saying Justme? What's the microscope comment?

Justme – you didn't happen to be on RR near Fukushima did you??? I'm so sorry for you if you were…

• Justme

I have a bad case of Rouleaux and after some research discovered leukemic cells, but have still not been able to have this verified by an expert. The Rouleaux is out of control. I was very worried last night because I had been propping my head up with my hand and the area or pressure point(palm print) was not a normal red that you would expect to see. Instead it was a deep purple area and I'm assuming this is because of the Rouleaux. I've been researching this condition and there are many causes including cancer and radiation.
      After my wife begged me, I went to the local emergeny room today. I started talking to a nurse and asked her if they were seeing a lot of GI issues. She told me there has been a big increase in GI cases. This information exchange was very low-key.
      About 15 minutes goes by and the doctor comes in. I told him my symptoms and he asked why I thought I had what I claimed. Told him I had exposure. After going back and forth with the typical x-ray airplane bullshit, I told him to bring me a fetal doppler and I would show him exactly what I was talking about. He started to stumble on his words and then told me they didn't have one in ER and they were on the second floor (labor and deliver). Refused to get me one so I could show him the cause of my symptoms. He also told me Rouleaux doesn't happen in white people. To make this story short….they took my blood and did the labs while I waited. An hour later were my results. Healthy blood with no signs of illness.
      Flash forward 30 minutes.. prepped another blood film and this time it didn't look so much like Rouleaux, they have started to gather into larger clusters many times greater than the stacked rows and still plenty of leukemic cells. I can tell you with 100& certainty the results they told me were not what they viewed in my blood.

I am more than pissed… and I'm dieing….

• mungo mungo

justme, are you saying we can look at our own blood under a microscope, and be able to see damage? i have got a little thc microscope, goes up to 100x magnification…. what should people be observing?

• mungo mungo

actually, i just wiki'd it, no need to explain :-(

• mungo mungo

white people can get this, but more african americans get it…

• Justme

Stacked blood cells are easy to see. Learn how to prepare a blood film (it's easy). You do not need stain to view the stacked cells. My wife's blood also has problems,but so far no stacked cells. I have been using a degausser and it's helping. I wasn't quite ready to start using it, still had some more reading to do, but with the way I was feeling and the deep purple marks, felt I really didn't have a choice. It was an instant relief.

The clumping that I am now seeing is called "cellular aggregation". I just found this.

• NoNukes NoNukes

Justme,

What a nightmare. I'm sorry about your ER experience. I wish that Dr. Gofman was still alive. There must be someone who could help. Could you email Helen Caldicott and Chris Busby? They might know of good people in CA.

I had a painful ulcer for the first time in my life last Sept., saw a new doctor who dismissed it, saying that it likely was indigestion. Mastic gum and apple cider vinegar helped. I don't doubt that there has been a huge increase in GI, leukemia, etc. and that people are sent home.

I didn't see your conversation with mungo before my post above. I haven't had coffee yet. So we look for the stacked cells? Do you detect Alpha with other equipment? Will get coffee.

• Justme

Hi NoNukes,
                I called it before I even went in. Told family that results would come back negative, but it still pissed me off. I personally would not have gone if it wasn't for my wife, after all, this is Alpha radiation.
                I have multiple detection methods for Alpha radiation.

• AGreenRoad AGreenRoad

The scary part is not what is being seen and collected in the road, where it all accumulates..

The scary part is that this is happening over a wider area, spread all over…

The fact that it is happening NOW maybe says something about what is coming out of FUKU, NOW…

Add the incinerators throwing up ash and gases

Add the spent fuel pools releasing who knows what

Add the corium burning underground in possibly 3 places or more underground, releasing who knows what 24 hours a day…

• obewanspeaks obewanspeaks

Markww,
    Yes, this appears to be the scenario. These are very desperate people and their Island is now dying from Nuclear Radiation Contamination.

This is so sad.

• bbrhuft

It's most likely naturally occurring monazite rich heavy mineral sand. Here's a radioactive beach in Brazil…

watch?v=vdHHUGwFoJE

• PhilipUpNorth philipupnorth

Wrong! Bbrhuft. We KNOW what this is, and we KNOW where it comes from. The only "mystery" about this is why the public ever let these dirty bomb factories get built in the first place.

• ruth

They tried to stop them and failed. We have tried to stop nuclear in the US and have had some limited success. We kept them at bay for 30 years after 3 mile island but now with oil prices on the rise and the military industrial complex owning the elected officials the nuclear industry is back in business in the US again. This is a battle that has to be fought generation by generation. The problem is that with accidents like Fukushima we are facing extinction.

• CB CB

I'm concerned about the entire Pacific Ocean Ruth and the devastation to the food chain. This is the beginning of year 2! What might one expect an average person soaking in radioactive waste at their feet, consuming radioactive food and water, for an outcome? The intricate movement and migration of the contaminated sea food throughout the Pacific Ocean links all Oceans together. Of course so do the currents. An ever increase in the accumulation of radiation dose will occur.

• mornam

If the black soot is magnetic does that mean it must be a magnetic metal…would plutonium/uranium be magnetic? Or would some other ingredient in the mixture produce the magnetism?

• many moons

There are a lot of No it isn't magnetic articles..but this article goes into details that explain how very different plutonium acts with different influences. In plutoniums delta phase with a decrease in temperature the amount of magnetic force in plutonium increases..the article mentions plutonium in it's alpha stage but the results relating to magnetic capabilities is not revealed.

• truthseek truthseek

It is as if to say that the oceans and life blood of the planet has suffered an intravenous injection of whole planet life robbing radio nuclides and the body of the planet will eventually become septic. Our planet is very sick, it makes me so sad that humanity has really messed it up big time.

• many moons

Americium 241 is silvery black then oxidation turns it black and paramagnetic, it's associated with MOX fuel/reprocessed fuel

From wikipedia

See also: Nuclear reprocessing

Americium was detected in the fallout from the Ivy Mike nuclear test.

Pieces of trinitite, containing traces of Americium-241
    The longest-lived and most common isotopes of americium, 241Am and 243Am, have half-lives of 432.2 and 7,370 years, respectively. Therefore, all primordial americium (americium that was present on Earth during its formation) should have decayed by now.

Existing americium is concentrated in the areas used for the atmospheric nuclear weapons tests conducted between 1945 and 1980, as well as at the sites of nuclear incidents, such as the Chernobyl disaster. For example, the analysis of the debris at the testing site of the first U.S. hydrogen bomb, Ivy Mike, (November 1, 1952, Enewetak Atoll), revealed high concentrations of various actinides including americium; due to military secrecy, this result was published only in 1956.[15] Trinitite, the glassy residue left on the desert floor near Alamogordo, New Mexico, after the plutonium-based Trinity nuclear bomb test on July 16, 1945, contains traces of americium-241. Elevated levels of americium were also detected at the crash site of a US B-52 bomber, which carried four hydrogen bombs, in 1968 in Greenland.[16]

• I am thinking the introcuction of salt water the the reactors in the begining gave rise to this in some way !

• ShineTheLight

"Weapons grade plutonium contains several isotopes. In addition to the dominant Pu-239, there is always a small amount of Pu-241. Pu-241 beta decays, with a half-life of 14.35 years, to Am-241. Am-241 subsequently decays with the emission of a 60‑keV X-ray which, like the 80-keV X-ray of uranium, is relatively easy to detect under field conditions. Thus, a most sensitive technique for detecting weapons grade plutonium is to detect the contaminant Am-241 and infer the accompanying plutonium."

• moonlight

Hi everyone. Usually I just read what all you great people are writing….so glad I found this site.

stock@hawaii…Zeolite is a great mineral to use for chelation therapy. It traps heavy metals and is also great for removing radioactive isotopes. It was used after Chernobyl. Make sure you get a 'high grade' micronized zeolite. Most health food stores have it. The lower grades are used for filtering air and water. Make sure to drink lots of water while taking it – 8 glasses a day.

I have been taking it since last March and I bought a water filter that has a layer of zeolite in it right after Fukushima happened.

• mornam

I found a utube video called "Magnetic Uranium – Periodic Table of Videos" about a kind of magnetic uranium atom consisting of uranium, carbon and nitrogen. It is a very dark blue which appears black…..I am guessing the black stuff might be uranium plus other atoms, possibly from the MOX fuel?

• many moons

The image to me looks like silicon carbide
    , they would stick to a magnet that way as well.

from wikipedia

Nuclear fuel particles

Silicon carbide is an important material in TRISO-coated fuel particles, the type of nuclear fuel found in high temperature gas cooled reactors (such as the Pebble Bed Reactor). A layer of silicon carbide gives coated fuel particles structural support and is the main diffusion barrier to the release of fission products.[49]

• PhilipUpNorth philipupnorth

Maybe Newt's idea of cities on the moon and space colonies isn't such a bad idea afterall. Are you still out there, Stewart Brand? I am VERY disturbed by the illness of our friends in CA. I hope you are better soon.

• VanneV anne

There is so much radiation in space. No way to get there because of the radiation and so much radiation on the moon, no way to live there. The idea of space colonization and space travel is to divert attention from the destruction of our geomagnetic shield and our planet already ongoing.

Why do you think the US has abandoned its manned space craft? And why have the last two Russian attempts to leave the earth failed? There is so much radiation from Fukushima and other nuclear accidents and nuclear testing and even from "normally operating" nuclear power plant and ionospheric manipulation that space travel is not possible.

Every time something is sent into space its slices the atmosphere and that slice can't ever be repaired. The Russians even have a program determining how many space flights were possible.

• Justme

This Alpha we have over here must be some kind of mutation. You could have a house full and not even know it was there. I'll explain. First your detector must be able to detect Alpha radiation. Normally we would expect the emitter to emit a burst of particles in all directions. Like pins in a pin cushion or spikes on a sea urchin, but the stuff we have here appears to emit the particles in one single line as if the pin cushion had only one pin sticking out. These Alpha emitters (dust from Fukushima) are throwing large amounts of particles in a very directional line and these particles have to hit the anode, which is a small wire inside the tube. You have to hold your Geiger counter very still, almost like you would hold a magnifying glass while trying to burn something, but on a microscopic level. You'll need to rest your wrists on the surface you are checking. It's nearly impossible to keep a particle focused on the anode. Once you learn how to do this…you will be shocked.

Check the manual and see if your Geiger counter detects Alpha. Also, go to your local library to learn about Alpha radiation. Finding reliable information on this topic, is becoming increasingly difficult, online.

• openeye openeye

Justme,

Being of service in your last days of life: if ever there were "an imitation of Christ" that would qualify.

Oh how we love you and have been blessed by your being.

Still Jill, I noticed your absence and have been concerned as well–I even dedicated my first swearing to you on another post:
    "may the power elites take their filthy genocide and take a flying fuck."

I love you, open eye

• StillJill StillJill

Isaw,,,,,,,,,,youmademePROUD!!!:-)

• StillJill StillJill

I,…..LOVE,….You,…..Too,….EYES!!!!:-)

• NoNukes NoNukes

So the Alpha is stacked and the blood cells are stacked?

Magnetized uranium:
    may be the same video mornam mentioned on youtube, I don't know:

What kind of geiger do you all recommend to detect Alpha? Inspector? Black Cat Systems, other?

• Justme

I wasn't looking at the Alpha particles as begin stacked, but that brings some ideas into my head that I will work on.

As for a Geiger counter. I would have a hard time trusting any new Geiger counters ordered today. Without a doubt I would test it against a known source, but it would be very easy to make a detector sense a strong source and indicate the actual reading and then go into a reduced state that only reports a percent of the actual reading until it once again comes into contact with a strong source. If you know anything about electronics, buy a Geiger tube and make a simple circuit.

I think it would be a good idea to read up on degaussing. Not sure if others are going to have cells like mine, but it wouldn't hurt to be prepared.

There are some weird things going on with magnetism and I'm doing my best to figure it out. I can't say I ever recall anyone mention static or magnetism, but it's wrecking havoc over here.